How Could Anyone Deny Manmade Climate Change?

If there is manmade global warming, a few carbon credits aren't going to change anything! That's MY problem with the whole thing. That is just so . . . stupid.

Of course a few isnt going to change anything...Of course thats stupid

How do you think carbon credits would help anything? It's all a scam.

It wont by itself but thats hardly a reason to say that the planet warming is all a scam because of carbon credits. Its like saying wrestling isnt effective because the WWE is fake.

It won't do anything at all. Lol. It is a money making scheme, and people have made money off it too, PLENTY. Just google it and check for yourself.

Maybe Carbon Credits are a money making scheme but again, that has nothing to do with whether or not climate change is real. For example, there are sociopaths that can pass a lie detector. Does that mean that lie detectors are bullshit? No.

If there is manmade global warming, a few carbon credits aren't going to change anything! That's MY problem with the whole thing. That is just so . . . stupid.

It wont by itself but thats hardly a reason to say that the planet warming is all a scam because of carbon credits. Its like saying wrestling isnt effective because the WWE is fake.

It won't do anything at all. Lol. It is a money making scheme, and people have made money off it too, PLENTY. Just google it and check for yourself.

Maybe Carbon Credits are a money making scheme but again, that has nothing to do with whether or not climate change is real. For example, there are sociopaths that can pass a lie detector. Does that mean that lie detectors are bullshit? No.

Well, when the rest of the world wants to cooperate, you let me know. :D

They do, what should you be let known. Just be better to the planet. Pretty simple and the reward is...a cleaner planet. I know, I know...big deal, but it really is.

They do, what should you be let known. Just be better to the planet. Pretty simple and the reward is...a cleaner planet. I know, I know...big deal, but it really is.

Um, no they don't. :D

So no matter what anyone says you're going to say you know their real thoughts? That old schtick?

Awesome talking to you.

Real easy to deny it....LOGIC...it fails them!...But MONEY, on the other hand....

upload_2015-11-19_16-16-46.jpeg

image%25255B4%25255D.png

So no matter what anyone says you're going to say you know their real thoughts? That old schtick?

Awesome talking to you.

The rest of the world is not cooperating is what I'm saying. Not with the carbon credits scheme anyway. A lot of the largest economic growing nations, such as China and India, are not cooperating with these ideas, nor do they plan on doing so as far as I know. It is business as usual for them, and they are just a couple of the biggest polluters.

“El Nino could make 2015 ‘the hottest year on record’… and 2016 will be even hotter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“UK winter weather: El Nino could plunge country into long, snowy winter.”
—Headline, London Independent, September 14, 2015.

“Snowfalls are now just a thing of the past.”
—Headline, London Independent, March 20, 2000

Toss in the fact those screaming at the clouds still fly private jets and heat and cool their 6,000 sq ft mansions and we know why.

But a guy with a blog said something about some emails.

So its obviously all a lie.

Oh climate change is real, I am not denying it, but climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. Shame liberals are too stupid to realize this, and are willingly dumb enough to part with their money. Why did the Earth warm 10,000 years ago, when there wasn't any industrial revolution and man was very few?

Oh climate change is real, I am not denying it, but climate has been changing since the Earth was formed. Shame liberals are too stupid to realize this, and are willingly dumb enough to part with their money. Why did the Earth warm 10,000 years ago, when there wasn't any industrial revolution and man was very few?

some people are just more easily duped than others..........

Global Warming? | About The Sky

The WWE is actually an excellent analogy.........there are lots of folks out there that truly believe that stuff is genuine!!! What can you do?:dunno:

some people are just more easily duped than others..........

Global Warming? | About The Sky

The WWE is actually an excellent analogy.........there are lots of folks out there that truly believe that stuff is genuine!!! What can you do?:dunno:
The WWE is real, there are guys and gals, throwing each other around, getting paid to perform. But once again, it is about the money, which is why they are entertainers, those who make the money from carbon, are THEIVES.

You guys seem to like to ignore science make brave statements like "the earth has always been changing" and at the end it all comes money and how you can have more of it and the earth being clean....meh, how much again?

Like the earth is an iffy investment lol

You guys seem to like to ignore science make brave statements like "the earth has always been changing" and at the end it all comes money and how you can have more of it and the earth being clean....meh, how much again?

Why are you using fossil fuels? Get off the internet and save Mother Gia.

Why are you using fossil fuels? Get off the internet and save Mother Gia.

Because its widely available silly. That also isnt a reason to deny climate change. Sorry

sure it does, it's been asked by myself and others for you to provide a solution to your supposed problem. To date, the only response is this carbon credits. So it you agree that that doesn't qualify as a solution, what is your solution. The burden is on you since you believe. Me I don't know how to fix what isn't real.

shame liberals do realize it, and they wish to profit from it from gullible folks who have no idea what's actually happening. It is their life blood. They are junkies for this type of scenario. It's why they keep the black population in squalor.

sure it does, it's been asked by myself and others for you to provide a solution to your supposed problem. To date, the only response is this carbon credits. So it you agree that that doesn't qualify as a solution, what is your solution. The burden is on you since you believe. Me I don't know how to fix what isn't real.

False there is more solutions than Carbon Credits unless you never heard of green energy. Theres no burden on me. I know its real, like flash floods. But just because I dont know how to stop them doesnt mean flash floods dont exist. I'm just a guy on the internet.

You should ask scientists.

Oh thats right, you dont trust them either.

False there is more solutions than Carbon Credits unless you never heard of green energy. Theres no burden on me. I know its real, like flash floods. But just because I dont know how to stop them doesnt mean flash floods dont exist. I'm just a guy on the internet.

Dude, I don't know where to begin with a response to your post. I'm laughing so flippin hard. Let's see, let's start with green energy. What are your successes for the use of green energy, what is the actual add to the power grid?

Who is actually making any money from it? See all I've heard about are the failures, Solydra come to mind?

How about the desert solar fields? Are they actually providing power for california? What about 5%?

You claim that humans can control the climate, therefore your burden is telling me who doesn't, what you'd do to stop the humans from contributing to it outside the extinction of man. This is truly a kick for me.

Flash floods, dude, that is the most stupid statement of all. You act as if the planet never ever had flash floods before. It's this one that has me rolling on the floor laughing. Ever hear of Noah? I know that was a big flash flood right? How long ago was that btw?

Dude, I don't know where to begin with a response to your post. I'm laughing so flippin hard. Let's see, let's start with green energy. What are your successes for the use of green energy, what is the actual add to the power grid?

Ok, now that the obligatory laughing and name calling is out the way. It seems you have questions young man, the internet is a wealth of information. Try typing your question into google.

Who is actually making any money from it? See all I've heard about are the failures, Solydra come to mind?

Is someone supposed to be building and creating a service for free now? When was that a requirement?

How about the desert solar fields? Are they actually providing power for california? What about 5%?

Maybe, but if you put it in google you'd have a clearer idea instead of musing without proof.

You claim that humans can control the climate, therefore your burden is telling me who doesn't, what you'd do to stop the humans from contributing to it outside the extinction of man. This is truly a kick for me.

That should be a kick since no one, including me has ever ever claimed "humans can control the climate". Thats a hoot!

Flash floods, dude, that is the most stupid statement of all. You act as if the planet never ever had flash floods before. It's this one that has me rolling on the floor laughing. Ever hear of Noah? I know that was a big flash flood right? How long ago was that btw?

Not sure about that but you got lost in the analogy. I said I know that flash floods exist and no matter if I know how to stop it or not doesnt determine if they are real or not. Concentrate.

Forum List

Back