Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Heard about it on another Message Board

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A friend told me about it

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
oh and BTW Silhouette is a member of every single political forum I've come accross posting about Milk. I never knew who Milk was until he brought him up.

A quick search for political message boards brought me here after the Disney site I hung out on banned all political discussion...plus, I'd gotten a couple of time outs there for sarcasm.:eusa_whistle:

I was surfing the internet when suddenly I developed a bad case of the trots. I needed a good place to take a crap.....and here I am!

I received the URL as part of my orientation packaged when I was hired to troll the interwebs in the Aughts.

Someone on another message board PM'd me with a link.
I wish I could remember who it was LOL. I've probably flamed the shit out of him since without knowing it. :lol:
And also to thank him. This place rocks. :rock:

First message board that hasn't threatened to ban me for simply stating what I think or know is the truth.

Alipac banned me for 4+ years because I said if Ron Paul was in charge we never would've went to war against Germany and there wouldn't be a single Jew left alive today. Democratic underground banned me for calling myself a Thomas Payne Liberal. ie Libertarian. Funny, William Gheene never stopped being my friend on Facebook.

Other boards have silly rules like you can't say anything bad about Muslims, or can't accuse Israel of apartheid. The truth is the truth regardless of what silly rules you stick in place.

I was on one that was for liberals only - I wasn't banned, but, I may as well have been .. it was harsh!
NOTE: It was not a Liberal site by name, totally unrelated to politics at all..............

How did you find USMB?
By accident?
Told about it?
Looking for an active message board?
I got permabanned from some other message board that had a sub-forum section that was politically orientated.

I thought some of the people here had a great sense of humor. So I visited again when I had time.

Forum List

Back