How do criminals get all these firearms?

How come criminals in Japan, Australia, Germany, Canada, etc... don't seem to be able to get their hands on guns so easily? Do criminals not exist in those countries?

Criminals will always find a way to get guns, right? That's the argument you're making. So why don't criminals in other countries all have guns?

Actually.. in countries where they are banned from the law abiding, gun violence has increased and is increasing.. and I know you have been shown this before in other threads.. but you simply put your fingers in your ears and scream 'la la la la la la la'

LOL, no one has shown anything of the sort.

When you don't show ANY sort of link, I'll have shown you up.....again.

How come criminals in Japan, Australia, Germany, Canada, etc... don't seem to be able to get their hands on guns so easily? Do criminals not exist in those countries?

Criminals will always find a way to get guns, right? That's the argument you're making. So why don't criminals in other countries all have guns?

Actually.. in countries where they are banned from the law abiding, gun violence has increased and is increasing.. and I know you have been shown this before in other threads.. but you simply put your fingers in your ears and scream 'la la la la la la la'

Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail Online
This is what happens when governments try to ban guns - Telegraph
Australia experiencing more violent crime despite gun ban - Austin gun rights | Examiner.com

And that is just a QUICK search.. not among the PLETHORA of stats and links shown in numerous threads before

Now.. crawl back under your rock, troll

One way is to take them from the ATF.

They stole three guns: a Smith & Wesson 9mm handgun, a Sig Sauer .40-caliber pistol and an M-4 .223-caliber fully automatic rifle. They also made off with ammunition and an ATF radio, according to a police report.

A Journal Sentinel Watchdog Report - ATF's Milwaukee sting operation marred by mistakes, failures

I wonder what gun control laws would have prevented this?

No guns laws will affect criminals. There are probably some manufacturing them and selling them in bulk. They can also steal them or wait for a stupid government idea, like Fast and Furious, and get them much easier at gun shops.

Terrorists, drug cartels and other violent criminals are always well-armed with all kinds of weapons and bombs. Thanks to Obama, the Muslim Brotherhood now has fighter jets, tanks and more weapons. It's been reported that the Mexican military aids the drug cartels. I'm sure the government depends on that drug money.

I am almost thinking that corrupt governments are at the root of illegally obtained weapons. And now they pretend like they have the solution. Scary! Disarming citizens would be a very bad idea.

Last edited:

Australia experiencing more violent crime despite gun ban - Austin gun rights | Examiner.com

And that is just a QUICK search.. not among the PLETHORA of stats and links shown in numerous threads before

LOL, That had to be a quick search, so quick in fact, you didn't bother actually clicking on your own links. If you had you would have noticed that you linked to a personal opinion piece and a 2 sentence "article". Good investigative research though! You must be a government employee with those sort of skills.

LOL, That had to be a quick search, so quick in fact, you didn't bother actually clicking on your own links. If you had you would have noticed that you linked to a personal opinion piece and a 2 sentence "article". Good investigative research though! You must be a government employee with those sort of skills.

Gun crime has almost doubled since Labour came to power as a culture of extreme gang violence has taken hold.

The latest Government figures show that the total number of firearm offences in England and Wales has increased from 5,209 in 1998/99 to 9,865 last year - a rise of 89 per cent.

The gun crime figures, which were obtained by the Tories from official Parliamentary answers, do not include air weapons.

But they provide the first regional breakdown of the increasing use of firearms.

Lancashire suffered the single largest rise in gun crime, with recorded offences increasing from 50 in 1998/99 to 349 in 2007/08, an increase of 598 per cent.

Read more: Culture of violence: Gun crime goes up by 89% in a decade | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I am not going to dig up more shit that was already posted in other thread and shown over and over... I do have a life other than smacking your uber-leftist crap around

Forum List

Back