How Do We Donate Now To The Donald's 2020 Presidential Run

Snouter

Can You Smell Me
Aug 3, 2013
I would pay $1,000 to shoot a round of golf at his West Palm Beach golf course in the winter!

Last edited:
That wouldn't get you an entree, try volunteering to mow the White House lawn..

I think it's rather silly to donate to a rich man so he can run for office on your money so he can make more money from his position later...

Trump only has a 30% chance of finishing his term.
Steve Bannon.
And he knows where the bodies are buried so to speak.
The Trump name is toxic in this country.
By all means throw your money away on this incompetent underachieving president.
Donate often.

Steve Bannon.
By all means throw your money away on this incompetent underachieving president.
Donate often.
But he's white...

I think it's rather silly to donate to a rich man so he can run for office on your money so he can make more money from his position later...
Exactly. That’s why his ethics czar resigned. He couldn’t take all the unethical things he was doing like continuing to enrich himself on the public dime.
And these trump’s whores want more of the same.
Incredible.

Steve Bannon.
Donate often.
But he's white...
Bingo. They’ll nevr have themselves another white supremacist president again so they’re hanging on to this one for dear life.

I'd be happy to donate a big sack of steaming excrement.

That's all the donald deserves.

He can use it as makeup to hide that foul orange color on his face.

Folks, IMO The Donald needs to open up the golf courses to non-members. I would actually pay for Reasonable's fees, seems like a funny dude to shoot a round of golf with.

Well, I'm not paying a thousand bucks to play a round of golf.

Do a moneybomb instead. You can raise millions. It'll only take an hour to set it up.

Personally, I'd rather see Rand run again. That's where my efforts would be.

Folks, IMO The Donald needs to open up the golf courses to non-members. I would actually pay for Reasonable's fees, seems like a funny dude to shoot a round of golf with.

golf is a game of trust and honor, Trump would have to pay me to play with his sorry ass. I wouldn't stoop to being on the same course with that lying bastard. Its a wide spread fact he cheats like a bitch when he plays the game.

don't worry about donating to his 2020 campaign, his whining old ass is gone in 3 years.

golf is a game of trust and honor, Trump would have to pay me to play with his sorry ass. I wouldn't stoop to being on the same course with that lying bastard. Its a wide spread fact he cheats like a bitch when he plays the game.

don't worry about donating to his 2020 campaign, his whining old ass is gone in 3 years.
When you’re the president, the other golfers let him cheat.
He’s cheated, defrauded and lied his way thru life. He’s too old to change his ways( about anything)

He’s cheated, defrauded and lied his way thru life. He’s too old to change his ways( about anything)

he cheated his ass off long before he got elected - ask his caddies how he won several club championships. HIS club.

He is using funds that fools donated in the last election to pay for his legal defense lawyers. Remember how he said he was financing his own campaign? Another lie told to his fans. He collected millions and still has a load hoarded away and being used for his criminal defense.

he cheated his ass off long before he got elected - ask his caddies how he won several club championships. HIS club.
It’s almost like his base is proud he’s such a dishonest scumbag. Let me take that back. They definitely are inamored over how deceitful and corrupt he is.

That high fee is to keep people like you out of the rich boys club...

Forum List

Back