What happened to Biden’s Primetime Address after the verdict?

Silicon Valley billionaires began to donate 6-figures right after the phony trial ended. Imagine that, past Killary supporters now donating to the Trump campaign. Not like they suddenly found decency or integrity? Un-explainable.

Remember now Biden threatened…..er, promised…..to give a national address after the verdict came in? Clearly, the fix was in, and he was assured that Marchun would be providing a road map to conviction, so he was all geared up.

So, he is now holed up in his beach home, with nary of word. What happened? Did he get word how infuriated decent people were with these North Korean tactics against his opponent, and decided gloating would do further damage?

What happened was the financial haul that crashed the Trump donation website. A gloating speech by the cryptkeeper would have moved campaign contributions into the hundreds of millions.

I hadn't heard he promised to address it in primetime. He did address it prior to his comments about Israel use of American supplied arms against civilians.
The "civilians" who breached the fence and kidnapped women and children and SOLD them to Hamas? There are no "civilians"

The "civilians" who breached the fence and kidnapped women and children and SOLD them to Hamas? There are no "civilians"

Assuming all those in Gaza are part of Hamas isn't any different than saying all Americans support Biden.

It is now up to 52 million!

Thanks, dumbass liberals!
Betcha it will be $100 million in a week. And if the devil judge does anything other than a once-a- month probation check (which is still a sick joke), expect another influx the week of July 11.

This has backfired bigly on the Regressives.

I wonder where you pull this stuff from, or do you just make it up? Like Biden's "primetime" address, where did that come from? I get notion you pull things out of the air and state them as fact.

Biden to address Trump’s hush money verdict from White House
A decision regarding the exact time of the speech has not been decided, the sources said.
So you make her point

President Biden plans to formally address former President Donald Trump’s New York criminal hush money case from the White House when the verdict is delivered
to make it appear that his statement isn’t political.

Forum List

Back