How Do We Donate Now To The Donald's 2020 Presidential Run

I think it's rather silly to donate to a rich man so he can run for office on your money so he can make more money from his position later...
Exactly. That’s why his ethics czar resigned. He couldn’t take all the unethical things he was doing like continuing to enrich himself on the public dime.
And these trump’s whores want more of the same.
Incredible.

You mean the Clinton's didn't enrich themselves on the public dime?

Snowflakes are such hypocrites it's astounding.

I think it's rather silly to donate to a rich man so he can run for office on your money so he can make more money from his position later...
Exactly. That’s why his ethics czar resigned. He couldn’t take all the unethical things he was doing like continuing to enrich himself on the public dime.
And these trump’s whores want more of the same.
Incredible.

You mean the Clinton's didn't enrich themselves on the public dime?

Snowflakes are such hypocrites it's astounding.
The Clinton's are not president..Try to stay in this decade...

Surely you realize the Dems have and will keep him blackballed.

Trump is losing money by being President, moron.
Yeah thanks LeBron James...But that doesn't mean he isn't going to at some time in what is left of his life...
I really couldn't care, it's not like I am a supporter of any certain political party....

golf is a game of trust and honor, Trump would have to pay me to play with his sorry ass. I wouldn't stoop to being on the same course with that lying bastard. Its a wide spread fact he cheats like a bitch when he plays the game.

don't worry about donating to his 2020 campaign, his whining old ass is gone in 3 years.
Wish I could give you five Winner clicks.

Great post. And every word is true.

Seriously though, he is a Billionaire. Why shouldn't he just pay for his campaign himself? He can spend a Billion and still have plenty of Billions left.

The dudes a Billionaire... why would you donate a dime?
But they’ll bitch about paying taxes. :rolleyes:

Imagine that, the only ones that don't bitch about paying taxes are the ones that DON'T pay taxes.
What are you talking about. Most everybody complains about paying taxes. The only ones that i've heard not complain are liberal millionaires who promote raising taxes on people like themselves and reducing taxes for the middle class

Imagine that, the only ones that don't bitch about paying taxes are the ones that DON'T pay taxes.
What are you talking about. Most everybody complains about paying taxes. The only ones that i've heard not complain are liberal millionaires who promote raising taxes on people like themselves and reducing taxes for the middle class

You mean the liberal millionaires that owe back taxes.

Obviously not :cuckoo:

You anti-Trump Moo0nbeams are so full of hate is makes me laugh. How do you get through a day with your ulcers?

Trump only has a 30% chance of finishing his term.
Steve Bannon.
And he knows where the bodies are buried so to speak.
The Trump name is toxic in this country.
By all means throw your money away on this incompetent underachieving president.
Donate often.
he does? based on what math?

Sure,
Democrats' Biggest Donor Has Refused to Pay $7 Billion in U.S. Taxes He Owes (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Going Back To 2002 | HuffPost

Sick Hillary Forgot These 5 Friends of Hers Didn't Pay Taxes

Sure,
Democrats' Biggest Donor Has Refused to Pay $7 Billion in U.S. Taxes He Owes (WHOA!) - The Political Insider

Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Owes Taxes Going Back To 2002 | HuffPost

Sick Hillary Forgot These 5 Friends of Hers Didn't Pay Taxes
What’s your point?

Forum List

Back