How do you explain Natural Rights to a Liberal who believes rights depend on Govt?

A friend was alarmed I would endorse any kind of Conservative or Republican narrative or agenda seen as a threat to women's rights. How do you explain that if you already depend on govt for rights then you are not free?

Doesn't real freedom mean you have rights that are "inalienable" i.e., with or without govt endorsing them.

I tried to respond as below.
Should I try harder to make the point that the way to protect and claim rights is to practice and enforce them directly?

How would you explain this in plain terms?

RE: "What rights of women are you willing to sacrifice by supporting Conservatives or Republicans pushing prolife laws"

Women and all other groups of people need to learn how to practice enforce and represent our own rights. It's called ownership. And self governance. Equal empowerment. Do you know how in church history, the masses used to be illiterate people who depended on priests to read, write and have authority over the laws -- until Luther insisted that people learn the laws directly and embrace authority of law through Jesus to connect with God directly by faith. NOT by relying on priests as the middleman between people and God because Jesus already fulfills that. Well today we're going through a similar Reformation where people assume equally authority and responsibility as the state. We learn the laws and embody them directly. With spiritual laws we the people become one as the church. With natural laws, Jesus also fulfills that path as Justice to bring peace. We all make this process of peace through justice happen equally.

How do you get candy lain to a shot for brains right winger that we the people are the government, there was a no God. Jesus is nobody’s lord and savior, and there is no constitutional right to own a gun, but there will s a constitutional right for a woman to have an abortion?

Just exactly how do you explain lain this to these brain dead fucks?

Please let me know when you find out

A friend was alarmed I would endorse any kind of Conservative or Republican narrative or agenda seen as a threat to women's rights. How do you explain that if you already depend on govt for rights then you are not free?

Doesn't real freedom mean you have rights that are "inalienable" i.e., with or without govt endorsing them.

I tried to respond as below.
Should I try harder to make the point that the way to protect and claim rights is to practice and enforce them directly?

How would you explain this in plain terms?

RE: "What rights of women are you willing to sacrifice by supporting Conservatives or Republicans pushing prolife laws"

Women and all other groups of people need to learn how to practice enforce and represent our own rights. It's called ownership. And self governance. Equal empowerment. Do you know how in church history, the masses used to be illiterate people who depended on priests to read, write and have authority over the laws -- until Luther insisted that people learn the laws directly and embrace authority of law through Jesus to connect with God directly by faith. NOT by relying on priests as the middleman between people and God because Jesus already fulfills that. Well today we're going through a similar Reformation where people assume equally authority and responsibility as the state. We learn the laws and embody them directly. With spiritual laws we the people become one as the church. With natural laws, Jesus also fulfills that path as Justice to bring peace. We all make this process of peace through justice happen equally.
You're trying to explain something to a liberal? Good luck with that.

Prove it.
/---/ We had these rights before there were governments. And our Constitution does not grant power to the government, it restricts what the government can do to us. Example:

First Amendment​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

You have been conditioned to believe it, what you see is the mirror.
No, I have my eyes open to the fact that you are regressive authoritarian shitheels who lie about literally everything.

You are projecting... ABOUT PROJECTING.

You assholes rant about anti-racism while being blatant racists.
You rant about "anti-fascism" and call everyone who disagrees with you that while being the ones burning cities and terrorizing people and silencing speech.
You pretend "feminism is just about equality" while being blatant misandrist female supremacists and opposing equality at every turn... and then you complicate this further with pretending it is ambiguous what a woman even is.

How do you get candy lain to a shot for brains right winger that we the people are the government, there was a no God. Jesus is nobody’s lord and savior, and there is no constitutional right to own a gun, but there will s a constitutional right for a woman to have an abortion?

Oh the ironing.

Your post doesn't even parse as English, retard.

The 2nd Amendment exists. The "right to abortion" never did. You are the "braindead fuck" - pull the plug.

Anybody got their skews/English dictionary handy? Mine seems to be missing.

I am not you,prove it to yourself, and watch out, I am warning you don't go to deep
😄

I go to sleep every night and sleep just fine.

Anyway this where this bullshit always falls apart. Sky Daddy and Mother Nature didn't sprinkle you with Natural Rights and no one is inclined to believe that nonsense until you bring some evidence.

/---/ We had these rights before there were governments. And our Constitution does not grant power to the government, it restricts what the government can do to us. Example:

First Amendment​

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press, or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
If you had these Rights before government what do you need government for? 😄

Forum List

Back