How do you feel about McCarthy and Co's Impeachment Inquiry?

• 1 It's about time

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2 Go McCarthy (& House Rs)!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 There's no evidence

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 4 Even if there were evidence, dims get a pass

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5 mixed feelings (explain, please)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 6 For once there is a valid reason for impeachment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1, 2 and 6

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Not only is there no evidence, there's no reason as well. Granted, impeachment is a political process. However, moderate Republicans know that moving forward with any impeachment process given the lack of evidence spells almost certain doom for the party next year. If McCarthy possessed any balls (rumored that one of each is sitting on Gaetz's and Greene's fireplaces :)), he'd put the inquiry up for a vote...and he knows he wouldn't get to 218. :)

All part of the pretty satisfying downward death spiral of the Republican party.

Maybe for the GOP when they once again come up with nothing
If they come up with nothing, youre right, it will be devastating for the GOP. Unfortunately for dems, Joe is guilty, which means they ARE going to find more evidence. That will be devastating for the DNC and democrats in general.

If they come up with nothing, youre right, it will be devastating for the GOP. Unfortunately for dems, Joe is guilty, which means they ARE going to find more evidence. That will be devastating for the DNC and democrats in general.
You know how long it has been since Biden was VP?

You have had over seven years to find anything on our President. God knows Trump tried
Ask Zelensky

So…..what ya got?

They already seem to have ample evidence. JUst because they can't show America.. such things as: what the $$ was spent on doesn't mean... but actually, I'm not sure they can't prove what the $$ was spent on. Some was spent on repairs of bidum's houses..

It's only an inquiry. It seems that lefties are the only ones who are talking about it. Portraying old Joe as a victim seems to be the last desperate strategy of the DNC

We should save the taxpayers millions and just skip to the end where Joe and Hunter are put before the firing squad for their treason and be done with it.

It's only an inquiry. It seems that lefties are the only ones who are talking about it. Portraying old Joe as a victim seems to be the last desperate strategy of the DNC

Right... the poor, corrupt, lying, un-empathetic, lawless...

How "poor" can one get?!

:rolleyes:

Why wouldn't we all just cry our eyes out?

:rolleyes:

I'm too busy trying to deal with all the detritus from circa 2020 to think about him at all...

We should save the taxpayers millions and just skip to the end where Joe and Hunter are put before the firing squad for their treason and be done with it.

guilty LOL

(but less and less guilt as the days go by and the SARS add up)

so I guess for you it's like

"My country is utterly corrupt. OK... (Yawn)... Pass the mashed potatoes."

I'm fine with the country. It's the clowns that comprise our government that I can do without. It's down to the final days of the 2023 fiscal year and the primary function of the House should be taking care of 2024 appropriations and bringing some sanity to the budget. You can have your political circus. I guess for you it's like, "Pass the popcorn".

You know how long it has been since Biden was VP?

You have had over seven years to find anything on our President. God knows Trump tried
Ask Zelensky

So…..what ya got?
Everything we now know came from the last 8 months of the Comer investigation.

They already seem to have ample evidence. JUst because they can't show America.. such things as: what the $$ was spent on doesn't mean... but actually, I'm not sure they can't prove what the $$ was spent on. Some was spent on repairs of bidum's houses..
If Joes house was repaired by money from Hunter, he is totally fucked.

If Joes house was repaired by money from Hunter, he is totally fucked.

If that is the best you got, you might as well stay home
Joe supported Hunter when he was going through addiction. Hunter paying him back is no crime

Forum List

Back