How do you feel about McCarthy and Co's Impeachment Inquiry?

How do you feel about McCarthy and Co's Impeachment Inquiry?

• 1 It's about time

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 2 Go McCarthy (& House Rs)!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 There's no evidence

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • 4 Even if there were evidence, dims get a pass

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 5 mixed feelings (explain, please)

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 6 For once there is a valid reason for impeachment

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1, 2 and 6

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
If Joes house was repaired by money from Hunter, he is totally fucked.
Why?

I don't think it matters one bit what the $$ was spent on. There's alreayd tons of evidence of corruption. The one thing at the top of that list is bidim using taxpayer $$ to get a prosecutor fired who was investigating his son. THAT is straight from bidim's mouth.

People who scream NO EVIDENCE

are liars

who worship the god of dim politics and are on their way to Hell in my POV

Check out Post 41

But I alreayd know what you're going to say, more or less:

That's not evidence!

You're misunderstanding things

or some other rot
That’s it?

That fable has been debunked since Trump was President and brought it up
Biden was acting on behalf of Obama and that prosecutor was not investigating Hunter

Kevin McCarthy, Jim/GYM, Matt the teenage girl hustler, Mitch McConnell and the party in general have not the authority to demand information regarding Joe Biden.

If any requests are received the people can tell the fake republican party to take a hike.

AND Kevin does not have votes to pull together an inquiry and cannot convene a grand jury..............

Neither the house nor senate can prosecute .........

The fake republican party is dead ............. = slick move Reagan, Bush , Bush and Trump

Last edited:
Why?

I don't think it matters one bit what the $$ was spent on. There's alreayd tons of evidence of corruption. The one thing at the top of that list is bidim using taxpayer $$ to get a prosecutor fired who was investigating his son. THAT is straight from bidim's mouth.

People who scream NO EVIDENCE

are liars

who worship the god of dim politics and are on their way to Hell in my POV
I agree with you. If Joe isnt reelected and we own the DOJ, we have more than enough evidence already to convict him. Unfortunarltely for dems, we are going to find MUCH MORE evidence over the next year.

I agree with you. If Joe isnt reelected and we own the DOJ, we have more than enough evidence already to convict him. Unfortunarltely for dems, we are going to find MUCH MORE evidence over the next year.
They are not lacking in evidence and I have never heard one R in the investigation saying there is no evidence. That looks like yet another dimrat LIE, par for the course.

the Rs are just making sure they have all the paperwork together, which is something any good lawyer does. that's one reason we like Rs... they are far more cautious in what they do than the dims, which is admittedly not a high bar

There is no evidence = nothing but political rhetoric coming from a bunch of clowns who know not what to
do. Pushing interference in a criminal investigation and/or prosecution is against the law.

The house has zero authority = waste of time and tax dollars = typical reckless use of tax dollars by the Fake Republican Party. The GOP is dead!

There is no evidence = nothing but political rhetoric coming from a bunch of clowns who know not what to
do. Pushing interference in a criminal investigation and/or prosecution is against the law.

The house has zero authority = waste of time and tax dollars = typical reckless use of tax dollars by the Fake Republican Party. The GOP is dead!
Yes, I can see your point

We should just let those who sell out our country.. not only get off scot free, but be monetarily rewarded for it!

great idea.

Why did some of us never consider it before??

:45:

Forum List

Back