How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

^^^Perfect example of ignorance trying to act like he's not. This is why cons want to destroy education.

FYI...Washington state, Washington D.C., and "red state" Alaska have legalized it to. It's inevitable.
But many cons would rather get their oxycodone from BIG PHARMA...like Rush Limpballs.

I can't even understand what, if any, rationale he has for his position on the subject beyond just an unreasoned emotional response to marijuana. That he doesn't even attempt to explain only supports my view.

Marijuana will inevitably be legal in most if not all states. Mississppi and Oklahoma might take a few decades - and there are still dry counties, bit for the most part recreational marijuana is coming.

Doesn't mean one has to consume it. I don't.
Born in Colorado Springs, raised in Gunnison. Lived in South Fork the last time I was there. Twist a fatty and go throw a line in the head waters of the Rio Grande, you'll be glad you did.

Raised in Gunni? You dirt bag! South Fork is some beautiful country. I hiked from Highway 7, I think, along the Continental Divide Trail to Wolf Creek Pass. The Chama River headwaters is unbelievable.
Hey, Gunnison is redneck as hell, but it still beats the shit out of the front range any day. Crested Butte has great skiing, and Gothic is just north between the Butte and Aspen...Awesome beaver ponds to catch brookies. But Monarch has the best snow. I know places along the Gunnison river that still has 5 pound brownies. And it's still got plenty of trophy royal elk. Pitkin and Tin cup have great beaver ponds too.

Monarch is my favorite place to ski in Colorado. Gunni isn't so red-neck anymore; lots of young hippie/mountain-sports types up there these days. Western State has that Outdoor Leadership program and so lots of privileged kids who did Outward Bound or similar programs have settled there in Gunnison. I have friends there who are big time white water rafters, kayakers, mountainbikers, etc. I love the Elk Range and the San Juans aren't far either. As a climber, with the Black Canyon just up the road, I love the place. Last year my lady and I hiked up the Middle Fork of the Cimmaron. Just amazing.
The last year I lived in Gunnison, it didn't get above 20 below for January and February. At night it got down to 40 below. But just drive to Almont and it was above zero. Inversion they call it.

I can't even understand what, if any, rationale he has for his position on the subject beyond just an unreasoned emotional response to marijuana. That he doesn't even attempt to explain only supports my view.

Marijuana will inevitably be legal in most if not all states. Mississppi and Oklahoma might take a few decades - and there are still dry counties, bit for the most part recreational marijuana is coming.

Doesn't mean one has to consume it. I don't.
Born in Colorado Springs, raised in Gunnison. Lived in South Fork the last time I was there. Twist a fatty and go throw a line in the head waters of the Rio Grande, you'll be glad you did.

Raised in Gunni? You dirt bag! South Fork is some beautiful country. I hiked from Highway 7, I think, along the Continental Divide Trail to Wolf Creek Pass. The Chama River headwaters is unbelievable.
Hey, Gunnison is redneck as hell, but it still beats the shit out of the front range any day. Crested Butte has great skiing, and Gothic is just north between the Butte and Aspen...Awesome beaver ponds to catch brookies. But Monarch has the best snow. I know places along the Gunnison river that still has 5 pound brownies. And it's still got plenty of trophy royal elk. Pitkin and Tin cup have great beaver ponds too.

Monarch is my favorite place to ski in Colorado. Gunni isn't so red-neck anymore; lots of young hippie/mountain-sports types up there these days. Western State has that Outdoor Leadership program and so lots of privileged kids who did Outward Bound or similar programs have settled there in Gunnison. I have friends there who are big time white water rafters, kayakers, mountainbikers, etc. I love the Elk Range and the San Juans aren't far either. As a climber, with the Black Canyon just up the road, I love the place. Last year my lady and I hiked up the Middle Fork of the Cimmaron. Just amazing.
The last year I lived in Gunnison, it didn't get above 20 below for January and February. At night it got down to 40 below. But just drive to Almont and it was above zero. Inversion they call it.

Yep, one of the coldest towns in Colorado. Still a great town. Even if some of the dirtbags make it out! I lived in Leadville for ten years. This dirtbag made it out.

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)

Honestly, I don't see what right I have to tell my neighbor what he can ingest, sell, or transport. If his actions don't violate the person or property of anyone else, I don't see what business it is of mine.

Yep, one of the coldest towns in Colorado. Still a great town. Even if some of the dirtbags make it out! I lived in Leadville for ten years. This dirtbag made it out.
I helped build the melibdenum mining refinery just north of Dillon back in the early 70's.

Forum List

Back