How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

older conservatives cringe at the thought of dealing with anything outside a white shirt, brown tie, and Stepford wife.

Their expiration date is nearing.

Wrong again, nutsack. I am smoking a nice bong-full right now - making corporate decisions and working from the comfort of my home office, while you flip fries, empty bedpans, or do whatever it is people of your ilk do before settling in for the evening for a nice round of Schlitz, cock sucking and ass reaming, in your trailers - of course.

FYI...Washington state, Washington D.C., and "red state" Alaska have legalized it to. It's inevitable.
But many cons would rather get their oxycodone from BIG PHARMA...like Rush Limpballs.

Cons detroy education? Been in a DC public school during the last five years? Put on a flack-jacket and give it a whirl, you fucking dingbat.

Hey look, Big Brother is gonna get his. He's not your friend. I've tried to explain that to potheads for years. Decriminalization is ok, but then Big Brother gets directly involved. And he will create loopholes to steal some money and allow his Gestapo to continue locking Citizens up.

But Decriminalization is still the way to go. It's a start on the path to possibly emptying our prisons of Citizens who don't belong in cages. Grown adults can decide whether or not they wanna get high or drunk. Unless they're committing crimes, they don't belong in cages.

older conservatives cringe at the thought of dealing with anything outside a white shirt, brown tie, and Stepford wife.

Their expiration date is nearing.

Wrong again, nutsack. I am smoking a nice bong-full right now - making corporate decisions and working from the comfort of my home office, while you flip fries, empty bedpans, or do whatever it is people of your ilk do before settling in for the evening for a nice round of Schlitz, cock sucking and ass reaming, in your trailers - of course.

Polock- writing fan fiction- and once again fantasizing about gay sex........

Big Brother will throw potheads a bone at some point. But only after he figures out ways he will profit off it most. Remember, Big Brother is not your friend. He's in it for himself. So look for loopholes that satisfy him and his Gestapo. That being said, Decriminalization is still the way to go. It's something.

Drug users are losers
So are rigid ideologues.

I've seen what drug use has done to people, I'll stick with my rigid idealogues

I've seen what the drug war has done to people, so I will stick with a philosophy of what is better for Americans, rather than a philosophy of what is better for druglords.

You're a druggie? Go figure.....keep that shit away from our kids unless you want beaten upon your head until your ears bleed, loser

Drug users are losers
So are rigid ideologues.

I've seen what the drug war has done to people, so I will stick with a philosophy of what is better for Americans, rather than a philosophy of what is better for druglords.

You're a druggie? Go figure.....keep that shit away from our kids unless you want beaten upon your head until your ears bleed, loser

You support Mexican Drug Lords? Not surprised. Please don't set your drug enforcers on me and my family as you do others who interfere with your drug profits.

We like it a lot, thank you very much. I don't even smoke weed...anymore.

We've funded all our schools and are trying to figure out where to spend the rest of the tax money.

You've funded schools with marijuana revenue? Brilliant. What is that teaching your children, nutsack?
Can you think about that for a moment - or are you too fucking stoned/dense to comprehend the comparo?

What?

It's teaching them that better funded schools are better than under funded schools?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm too sober to understand your idiotic response.

Funding schools with drugs.
You don't see a problem with that?
Probably not. You're a stoned idiot from Colorado.

Yeah...so much better to fund them from legalized gambling or from taxes on alcohol and cigarettes.

Have another shot of Jack!

Yeah...so much better to fund them from legalized gambling or from taxes on alcohol and cigarettes.

I didn't say that was a good thing, dingbat. Where are you getting your fucked-up information? Your brain? MSNBC? Pull your head out of your nasty ass, bitch.

Drug users are losers
So are rigid ideologues.

:lmao::lmao:

keep trying, you'll get the hang of it.

Drug users are losers
So are rigid ideologues.

You support Mexican Drug Lords? Not surprised. Please don't set your drug enforcers on me and my family as you do others who interfere with your drug profits.

the prezbo apparently does

he lost to them around two thousand firearms

I didn't say that was a good thing, dingbat. Where are you getting your fucked-up information? Your brain? MSNBC? Pull your head out of your nasty ass, bitch.

It's not a bad thing either. The taxes come from legal sources.

Tax revenue is tax revenue.

It's not a bad thing either. The taxes come from legal sources.

Tax revenue is tax revenue.

Yes, you're right.
(did I just say that?)

Forum List

Back