How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

WOW! What a stupid post.

From what I understand, a dispensary that is growing in a separate warehouse can't transport his plants to another warehouse. This is stupidity on the usual govt level. Its absurd.

You mean - it's illegal to transport medical marijuana - but it's legal to assfuck another man and marry a lawnmower?
Well, that's Liberal progress.

From what I understand, a dispensary that is growing in a separate warehouse can't transport his plants to another warehouse. This is stupidity on the usual govt level. Its absurd.

You mean - it's illegal to transport medical marijuana - but it's legal to assfuck another man and marry a lawnmower?

Its illegal if you're a grower of cannabis to transport to another facility, unless that part has been changed. Stupid to begin with.

But yes, its now legal for gays to screw lawnmowers.

Another stupid post.

Its illegal if you're a grower of cannabis to transport to another facility, unless that part has been changed. Stupid to begin with.

If you can't transport it, you can't grow and sell it. So this should be looked into further. Looks like a loophole for the Gestapo. And they will exploit it.

If you can't transport it, you can't grow and sell it. So this should be looked into further. Looks like a loophole for the Gestapo. And they will exploit it.

Of course it should but it won't. Meanwhile, the state will beat you down with regulation after regulation but they get all giggly with their hands out when you come busting through the doors with billions in tax dollars.

OP- Great idea, well regulated. WTH is your problem. Now we can half empty our prisons too...

That's a noble goal, but it isn't happening yet. Only a few states have decriminalized it. But hopefully one day we can empty our prisons of Citizens who don't belong in cages. I try to stay optimistic. I do believe Marijuana will be decriminalized at some point.

Well you have every right to think you have married your lawnmower- but you have no legal right to marry a lawnmower- no matter how much that is your dream- but you can still legally get assfucked- so good news for you!

Wait- does that mean you think that lawnmowers have a gender?

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)
How does any of that differ from Jack Daniel's?

but it's legal to assfuck another man

It has been for a long time, loser. I guess you miss the "good old days" when negroes stayed on the plantation and homos stayed in the closet, and either of them went to prison if they didn't.

That's a noble goal, but it isn't happening yet. Only a few states have decriminalized it. But hopefully one day we can empty our prisons of Citizens who don't belong in cages. I try to stay optimistic. I do believe Marijuana will be decriminalized at some point.
It's happening, if Pubs don't get the WH...they're a gd disaster lol...

We like it a lot, thank you very much. I don't even smoke weed...anymore.

We've funded all our schools and are trying to figure out where to spend the rest of the tax money.

You've funded schools with marijuana revenue? Brilliant. What is that teaching your children, nutsack?
Can you think about that for a moment - or are you too fucking stoned/dense to comprehend the comparo?
^^^Perfect example of ignorance trying to act like he's not. This is why cons want to destroy education.

FYI...Washington state, Washington D.C., and "red state" Alaska have legalized it to. It's inevitable.
But many cons would rather get their oxycodone from BIG PHARMA...like Rush Limpballs.

Last edited:
We like it a lot, thank you very much. I don't even smoke weed...anymore.

We've funded all our schools and are trying to figure out where to spend the rest of the tax money.

You've funded schools with marijuana revenue? Brilliant. What is that teaching your children, nutsack?
Can you think about that for a moment - or are you too fucking stoned/dense to comprehend the comparo?
^^^Perfect example of ignorance trying to act like he's not. This is why cons want to destroy education.

FYI...Washington state, Washington D.C., and "red state" Alaska have legalized it to. It's inevitable.
But many cons would rather get their oxycodone from BIG PHARMA...like Rush Limpballs.

I can't even understand what, if any, rationale he has for his position on the subject beyond just an unreasoned emotional response to marijuana. That he doesn't even attempt to explain only supports my view.

Marijuana will inevitably be legal in most if not all states. Mississppi and Oklahoma might take a few decades - and there are still dry counties, bit for the most part recreational marijuana is coming.

Doesn't mean one has to consume it. I don't.

older conservatives cringe at the thought of dealing with anything outside a white shirt, brown tie, and Stepford wife.

Their expiration date is nearing.

I have found that those who talk about gay shit the way you do, it's High Time to come out of the Closet.

It comes as absolutely no surprise that you'd be in frequent conversations with fellow gays.
Go lube that ass up and work off some stress, asswipe.
Thanks.

I'm one of the few people that I know that think drugs should be decriminalized. It just creates more problems than it is worth.
agreed

out here we are looking into separating the courts more then the family/criminal courts

to family/criminal/drug courts

Forum List

Back