How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

We like it a lot, thank you very much. I don't even smoke weed...anymore.

We've funded all our schools and are trying to figure out where to spend the rest of the tax money.

We've funded all our schools and are trying to figure out where to spend the rest of the tax money.

You've funded schools with marijuana revenue? Brilliant. What is that teaching your children, nutsack?
Can you think about that for a moment - or are you too fucking stoned/dense to comprehend the comparo?

You've funded schools with marijuana revenue? Brilliant. What is that teaching your children, nutsack?
Can you think about that for a moment - or are you too fucking stoned/dense to comprehend the comparo?

What?

It's teaching them that better funded schools are better than under funded schools?

I'm sorry, maybe I'm too sober to understand your idiotic response.

What?

It's teaching them that better funded schools are better than under funded schools?

Funding schools with drugs.
You don't see a problem with that?
Probably not. You're a stoned idiot from Colorado.

What?

I don't smoke pot. As I already stated.

I don't see a problem with funding schools with tax revenue derived from the sell of marijuana.

If you do, please elucidate as to why that is a problem.

Ha we fund our kids with the proceeds from gambling lolol. Next I guess we'll okay whore houses, as long as they come and talk to the kids and the teachers every week or so.

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)

So pot is being treated like alcohol.

I am okay with that.

What?

Probably every school there is receives some of its revenues from the sale of alcohol and tobacco.
What are kids learning by treating marijuana revenue the same as the revenue of other drugs?

That drugs are drugs.

Don't worry Liberals. When you run out of pot to smoke, there's still cock.

Time to come out of the closet Senior.......

Well, well.. the board faggot has arrived. How's that asshole feel this morning? Was it painful, or did you remember the KY Jelly this time.

Polock, please keep your sexual relations with Blindboo private.

That would be his sexual fantasy.........fucking creepy dude.

I guess they should start taking that marijuana money and teaching the kids the dangers of marijuana. Did it with tobacco and there was a drop in use.

I don't see a problem with funding schools with tax revenue derived from the sell of marijuana.

If you do, please elucidate as to why that is a problem.

If you're too stupid to see how this is wrong on so many levels, why do you think an explanation would help? You're a drooling moron.

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)

21 and bought at pot shop LUV IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess they should start taking that marijuana money and teaching the kids the dangers of marijuana. Did it with tobacco and there was a drop in use.

We do. And we spend some of it on drug abuse treatment. We spend it on drop-out prevention, 4-H and Future Farmers of America, Poison Control Centers, and youth mentoring programs.

Oh, and college scholarships.

Forum List

Back