How do your "so called" like your legal pot in Colorado ?

I don't see any problem with someone transporting Marijuana in their vehicle. People are allowed to transport alcohol in their vehicles. They can go ahead and set a legal limit for transporting, but it should be along the lines of transporting alcohol.

It should be a reasonable limit. The goal should be to limit the Gestapo's harrassment of Citizens. Give them less reasons and justification for harrassment.

So you can't explain it. Got it.

I can't explain how a toilet operates to a retard either. I don't waste my time with them, nor idiots like yourself.
Got that?
Good.
Now - go fuck yourself.

You can't explain why using sales tax from marijuana sales to fund schools is a bad idea so instead you're just going to resort to insults.

And I'm the idiot...

I can't explain how a toilet operates to a retard either. I don't waste my time with them, nor idiots like yourself.
Got that?
Good.
Now - go fuck yourself.

You can't explain why using sales tax from marijuana sales to fund schools is a bad idea so instead you're just going to resort to insults.

And I'm the idiot...

Marijuana should be decriminalized once and for all. Period, end of story.

I have a little problem with the 'transporting' and 'personal use' aspects of the laws. But other than that, the rest seems to be in line with alcohol laws. They just need to make sure the 'transporting' and 'personal use' laws aren't too restrictive. They should be along the lines of alcohol laws. Let's not give the Gestapo any more reasons or justifications for harrassment.

transporting Marijuana in their vehicle = jail

I wonder if the in house delivery service that works for the shops know that ?

they deliver bud right to your door .... LMAO

It is still illegal for the most part. It's all still illegal on a Federal level. It gets more complicated in states choosing to decriminalize it. In those states, i don't see any problem with allowing a reasonable amount for transporting and personal use. We allow reasonable transportation of alcohol, so Marijuana can be handled in the same fashion.

illegal is one thing, the will to enforce it is another .. all the do-gooders in Colorado at least deserve to have the wool pulled over their eyes while the stoners party on.

It is still illegal for the most part. It's all still illegal on a Federal level. It gets more complicated in states choosing to decriminalize it. In those states, i don't see any problem with allowing a reasonable amount for transporting and personal use. We allow reasonable transportation of alcohol, so Marijuana can be handled in the same fashion.
We're allowed to transport it, as long as we aren't transporting it with the intent to sell, which is still illegal.

I think the limit is 4 oz. You can have up to four ounces on you for personal use.

Got that?
Good.
Now - go fuck yourself.

And I'm the idiot...
Well......

Shut uuuuup!

We're allowed to transport it, as long as we aren't transporting it with the intent to sell, which is still illegal.

I think the limit is 4 oz. You can have up to four ounces on you for personal use.

As long as it's reasonable, i'm fine with it. We've always allowed a reasonable transportation of alcohol. You don't go to jail for having a couple of cases of brew in your vehicle. Marijuana can be handled in the same fashion.

From what I understand, a dispensary that is growing in a separate warehouse can't transport his plants to another warehouse. This is stupidity on the usual govt level. Its absurd.

Got that?
Good.
Now - go fuck yourself.

And I'm the idiot...
Well......

Shut uuuuup!

You're living proof that marijuana does in fact cause stupidity.
Have another toke - asslips...

When you come up with a solution to the prescription drug problem in this country, perpetuated by the pharmaceutical companies and insurance companies, get back to us.\

Caught under 21 with pot or selling it to, or buying it for a minor under 21 = Jail
Caught transporting it = Jail
Caught with more than a "personal amount" = Jail
Caught Driving under the influence of it = Jail
Caught Selling it on the street with no license = Jail
Caught hiring minors under age 21 to Handle it, Sell it, Grow it, or Distribute it = Jail

Caught in the possession of it, laced with other drugs = Jail

Consuming Marijuana in Public = Jail

Such is the realities of your "freedom" in Colorado.

:)

From what I understand, a dispensary that is growing in a separate warehouse can't transport his plants to another warehouse. This is stupidity on the usual govt level. Its absurd.

You mean - it's illegal to transport medical marijuana - but it's legal to assfuck another man and marry a lawnmower?
Well, that's Liberal progress.

Forum List

Back