How does John Kerry get Away with Violating the Logan Act?

His ketchup making wife was born in Mozambique. Maybe he is negotiating on her behalf.

Old habits are hard to break. Lurch has been meeting with our nation's enemies since the Vietnam War, when he met with North Vietnamese Communists to rubber-stamp their terms for a US surrender.

Kerry says Trump is wrong.... he has kept in touch with liaisons, but he is not in any way, promoting policies with them, and certainly not policies that contradict the present USA policies.

And, not that I like to be one of these "what about....so and so'', type people.... But Gen Flynn, BEFORE he was sworn in as NS Advisor and while President Obama was still in office, spoke to the Russian govt and told them not to retaliate the Obama Sanctions just put on them for interfering in our election, because when Trump is sworn in as President he will end them or ease them..... So the Russians/Putin did not retaliate.... And he did this behind the current president's back, and he lied about doing it... yet he was not charged with breaking the Logan Act???

And there are rumors out there that Ted Kennedy also allegedly broke the Logan act, as well...

So what I am thinking is the Logan Act must have something in it.... or the way it was written, makes it difficult to use, for charging someone with breaking it??? Maybe???

The Logan Act prohibits private American citizens from negotiating in place of the US government, and Kerry has been using his affiliations with the Iranians to try to go around Trump and not come to the negotiating table and deal.

Why is that not considered a violation of the Logan Act?

Trump says John Kerry 'should be prosecuted' for talking with Iran
If pathological liar Tramp says Kerry violated the Logan Act, then you know for certain HE DIDN'T!!!!!

The Logan Act prohibits private American citizens from negotiating in place of the US government, and Kerry has been using his affiliations with the Iranians to try to go around Trump and not come to the negotiating table and deal.

If pathological liar Tramp says Kerry violated the Logan Act, then you know for certain HE DIDN'T!!!!!

Its not up to President Trump to make that determination.

Its up to 12 Angry Men to make that determination, and a 4 am raid on Kerry's homes is the first step in the process.

BTW, I never realized that Kerry's old lady was born in Mozambique and is an African American until I read this thread.

Its not up to President Trump to make that determination.

Its up to 12 Angry Men to make that determination, and a 4 am raid on Kerry's homes is the first step in the process.

BTW, I never realized that Kerry's old lady was born in Mozambique and is an African American until I read this thread.
Her parents are Portuguese and she was born in Portuguese Mozambique... a Colony of Portugal at the time of her birth... this was before it became the country of Mozambique... her first husband was Senator John Heinz.... they were married before he inherited the Heinz fortune and enterprise... when John Heinz died, she inherited it all.

May be Kerry won't get away.

This is a justice process in progress, we'll have to wait and see! :dunno:

Trump whistles, his pathetic dogs snap to attention. This idiocy about Kerry again... :rolleyes:

Trump whistles, his pathetic dogs snap to attention. This idiocy about Kerry again.
As if Trump is the only person who has ever claimed John Kerry is meddling where he shouldn't be. Your so called point is as foolish as all you other tripe.

Trump whistles, his pathetic dogs snap to attention. This idiocy about Kerry again.
As if Trump is the only person who has ever claimed John Kerry is meddling where he shouldn't be. Your so called point is as foolish as all you other tripe.
The people who claimed it are as stupid as Trump. And the people who’s ears they perked up are happy about Russia sabotaging the election.

How does John Kerry get Away with Violating the Logan Act?

Because both sides of our federal government are in favor of satisfying the wishes of Europe and retaining the lopsided status quo set in place decades ago...so if the blind European nations say jump...our swamp cowards say how high?....Kerry tried to skirt the law and because he is a clumsy idiot he fell into the illegal side...if our justice system is to return to a system the people can rely on and trust he needs to be prosecuted...

remember..Europe wants Iranian oil....

Kerry says Trump is wrong.... he has kept in touch with liaisons, but he is not in any way, promoting policies with them, and certainly not policies that contradict the present USA policies.

And, not that I like to be one of these "what about....so and so'', type people.... But Gen Flynn, BEFORE he was sworn in as NS Advisor and while President Obama was still in office, spoke to the Russian govt and told them not to retaliate the Obama Sanctions just put on them for interfering in our election, because when Trump is sworn in as President he will end them or ease them..... So the Russians/Putin did not retaliate.... And he did this behind the current president's back, and he lied about doing it... yet he was not charged with breaking the Logan Act???

And there are rumors out there that Ted Kennedy also allegedly broke the Logan act, as well...

So what I am thinking is the Logan Act must have something in it.... or the way it was written, makes it difficult to use, for charging someone with breaking it??? Maybe???

It's a political 'no man's land' that has nothing to do with justice, morals, etc. To indict Kerry would take an investigation. Hey, let's find a 'spy', get a dossier and go to the FISA court and get a warrant to wire tap Lurch. :113:

Forum List

Back