How Hollywood works

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Just agree to a sex cult or allow yourself to get sexually abused by people like Harvey Weinstein, that is, if you want the money honey!!

Hollywood is the biggest pimp on the planet.

Just agree to a sex cult or allow yourself to get sexually abused by people like Harvey Weinstein, that is, if you want the money honey!!

Um, yeah, so?
There's an old joke in Hollywood... What's the difference between an actress and a hooker?
You have to pay a hooker.

Um, yeah, so?
There's an old joke in Hollywood... What's the difference between an actress and a hooker?
You have to pay a hooker.
Yet they are full of democrats who claim they support women's rights

See how they worshiped this man despite knowing what he was doing

Sick.

But you being a democrat, we already know you are the same way

Yet they are full of democrats who claim they support women's rights

Supporting her rights means that if she is going to make a dumb decision, she has every right to.

See how they worshiped this man despite knowing what he was doing

Sick.

But you being a democrat, we already know you are the same way
Weinstein is a pig. There's no real evidence "everyone knew what he was doing".
BUt he made a bunch of movies that the public enjoyed. I'm sure that you watched a bunch of them, either at the theater or home video.

It's much worse than Weinstein and it grows a lot deeper

That write up says that Allison is 49 years old. According to Wikipedia, she hit 40 this past July. I haven't seen a lot of her stuff, but I do have one film that she did named Honey, We Shrunk Ourselves, which is 25 years old now and to me, she couldn't have done a better job near the end of the film when she tells a boy where she stands on certain things after he comes onto her. :) :) :)

God bless you and Allison always!!!

Holly

P.S. What made that scene so good is the fact that she had absolutely zero idea that her mom was seeing the whole occurrence take place. :) :) :)

Supporting her rights means that if she is going to make a dumb decision, she has every right to.

Weinstein is a pig. There's no real evidence "everyone knew what he was doing".
BUt he made a bunch of movies that the public enjoyed. I'm sure that you watched a bunch of them, either at the theater or home video.
All the Democrats that kissed his ass to get the filthy Limousine Libtard contributions like Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead are also pigs.

All the Democrats that kissed his ass to get the filthy Limousine Libtard contributions like Crooked Hillary, The Worthless Negro and Joe Potatohead are also pigs.

Ho-hum... Oh, wait, here's Trump hanging out with Harvey when Harvey was still cool

5e5538f0fee23d6f584377d4

Ho-hum... Oh, wait, here's Trump hanging out with Harvey when Harvey was still cool

5e5538f0fee23d6f584377d4
You confused little Moon Bat.

The Democrat filth aggressively courted the Pedo to get campaign funds.

Trump happen to be at some function and had their picture taken together.

Only a little shit like you would try to compare the two.

Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

gty_harvey_weinstein_obama_ss-thg-120510_ssh.jpg

gettyimages-143343926_copy.jpg

171010-obamas-cheat_bbhewf

The ' Director's Couch' still remains alive and well!
Some things never change.
Women still remain the wiggers of the world, be it Hollywood, Sports, and media as a whole!!

The Democrat filth aggressively courted the Pedo to get campaign funds.
Trump happen to be at some function and had their picture taken together.
Only a little shit like you would try to compare the two.
Then you wonder why we ridicule you so much.

Sounds to me like that's all Obama and Hillary did was get their pictures taken with the guy.
And no one I know of accused Weinstein of child molestation.
You aren't planning to raid a pizza parlor later today, are you?

The ' Director's Couch' still remains alive and well!
Some things never change.
Women still remain the wiggers of the world, be it Hollywood, Sports, and media as a whole!!
Let's get real here.. Someone has to choose to lay down on the casting couch. So yeah, you spread your legs to get the role of "Fourth Girl Jason Kills in Friday the 13th Part XXI" but that's your choice at the end of the day, isn't it?

All these people in hollywood...they knew what weinstein was doing and they kept their mouths shut like Streep and plenty others....and orca was even pimping for him. They knew, they kept their mouths shut. why? potential $$$$$ that's why.

this is also how hollywood takes care of it's own.

Forum List

Back