How Important is God's Word to God!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
God I ==praise Your name
For Your lovingkindness and Your truth;
For You have magnified Your word above all Your name
In the day when I cried out, You answered me,
And made me bold with strength in my soul.
All the kings of the earth shall praise You, O Lord,
When they hear the words of Your mouth.
Yes, they shall sing of the ways of the Lord,
For great is the glory of the Lord.
Though the Lord is on high,
Yet He regards the lowly;
But the proud He knows from afar.
How important is God's word to GOD???? ANSWER=For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.

GOD'S WORD IS LIVING,ETERNAL TRUTH. God I ==praise Your name
How important is God's word to GOD???? ANSWER=For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.[/QUOTE]

UNBELIEVERS try to say that God's Word is just another 2000 year old book.=======GOD'S WORD IS LIVING,ETERNAL TRUTH. God I ==praise Your name
How important is God's word to GOD???? ANSWER=For You have magnified Your word above all Your name.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Psalms 138:2, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

Psalms 138:2, "I will worship toward thy holy temple, and praise thy name for thy lovingkindness and for thy truth: for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name."

Those that deny the truth of God's Word ARE REJECTING GOD and rejecting GOD is the one sin GOD will not forgive.

JESUS==his title was “The Word of God.”==Then I saw heaven opened and a white horse standing there; and the one sitting on the horse was named Faithful and True—the one who justly punishes and makes war. 12 His eyes were like flames, and on his head were many crowns. A name was written on his forehead, and only he knew its meaning. 13 He was clothed with garments dipped in blood, and his title was “The Word of God.” 14 The armies of heaven, dressed in finest linen, white and clean, followed him on white horses.

15 In his mouth he held a sharp sword to strike down the nations; he ruled them with an iron grip; and he trod the winepress of the fierceness of the wrath of Almighty God. 16 On his robe and thigh was written this title: “King of Kings and Lord of Lords.”

17 Then I saw an angel standing in the sunshine, shouting loudly to the birds, “Come! Gather together for the supper of the Great God! 18 Come and eat the flesh of kings, and captains, and great generals; of horses and riders; and of all humanity, both great and small, slave and free.”

19 Then I saw the Evil Creature gathering the governments of the earth and their armies to fight against the one sitting on the horse and his army. 20 And the Evil Creature was captured, and with him the False Prophet, who could do mighty miracles when the Evil Creature was present—miracles that deceived all who had accepted the Evil Creature’s mark, and who worshiped his statue. Both of them—the Evil Creature and his False Prophet—were thrown alive into the Lake of Fire that burns with sulphur. 21 And their entire army was killed with the sharp sword in the mouth of the one riding the white horse, and all the birds of heaven were gorged with their flesh.
Revelation 19:11-21

The god of the old testament was (if you read it as I have), not a loving and kind deity.
It was a hateful, jealous, insecure, angry, indecisive and murderous being. Literally, however, it was a creation of mans, as it has all of mans faults.

The god of the old testament was (if you read it as I have), not a loving and kind deity.
It was a hateful, jealous, insecure, angry, indecisive and murderous being. Literally, however, it was a creation of mans, as it has all of mans faults.

WILL YOU JOIN THESE GOD REJECTORS???? And the starry heavens disappeared as though rolled up like a scroll and taken away; and every mountain and island shook and shifted. 15 The kings of the earth, and world leaders, and rich men, and high-ranking military officers, and all men great and small, slave and free, hid themselves in the caves and rocks of the mountains, 16 and cried to the mountains to crush them. “Fall on us,” they pleaded, “and hide us from the face of the one sitting on the throne, and from the anger of the Lamb, 17 because the great day of their anger has come, and who can survive it?” REVEL;ATION 6:14-17

Forum List

Back