How is Hillary going to get the middle class?

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
When Hillary campaigns one protecting the middle class and doing more for them than republicans what is she going to say when people realize that Donald Trump's tax plan includes eliminating the income tax for couples making below 50k?

I'm wondering how the average democrat is going to explain that to themselves and to others they want to persuade to vote for Hillary?

How is she going to explain that allowing illegals to be legalized instantly and consequently be legally allowed to look for work won't decrease average wages for working class families.

• Banned
Maybe she'll do the math showing the Big Quack's full of hot air and nothing else. Not that she's the kind of real change that eliminating all income tax welfare would allow.

0% income tax is 0%. Not much math is needed.

When Hillary campaigns one protecting the middle class and doing more for them than republicans what is she going to say when people realize that Donald Trump's tax plan includes eliminating the income tax for couples making below 50k?

I'm wondering how the average democrat is going to explain that to themselves and to others they want to persuade to vote for Hillary?

How is she going to explain that allowing illegals to be legalized instantly and consequently be legally allowed to look for work won't decrease average wages for working class families.
Clinton doesn't have to respond to Trump because Trump isn't going to be the nominee.

Isn't it hilarious how the Gnu Right has been howling for YEARS about lower income people not paying taxes, but when Donald Trump says he won't tax them, he's their hero!

I'm telling ya. The rubes have memories like that of a goldfish.

Isn't it hilarious how the Gnu Right has been howling for YEARS about lower income people not paying taxes, but when Donald Trump says he won't tax them, he's their hero!

I'm telling ya. The rubes have memories like that of a goldfish.
Who doesn't have to pay federal income taxes? 43% of Americans

Not a democrat but it's politics 101.

What spending offsets will he match the tax cuts with?

....by perfecting her fake southern accent before election time. :p

Forum List

Back