How is it hillary accuses Republicans of gerrymandering and then goes on to say Democrats must ...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
...Gerrymander and liberals don't bat an eye?

Chicago first ward
upload_2016-10-3_19-51-39.jpeg

"In order to have the revolution, first we have to take back the Senate and get to 60 votes. Then we've got to take back the House and that may require some redistricting in order to get people out of safe Republican seats so they can be competitive again," Hillary reportedly told donors at the fundraiser.

Hillary Clinton questions Bernie Sanders' 'political revolution' in leaked audio

so you admit republicans only win because theyve been gerrymandering districts and rigging elections?

so you admit republicans only win because theyve been gerrymandering districts and rigging elections?
Are you kidding.

I'm in Maryland.

It's been gerrymandered beyond recognition. My neighbors, across the street are in a separate district than I am.

We vote at different locations.

Are you kidding.

I'm in Maryland.

It's been gerrymandered beyond recognition. My neighbors, across the street are in a separate district than I am.

We vote at different locations.
No, Maryland is not the most gerrymandered state. There is more to gerrymandering than ugly shapes
No. Maryland is not the most gerrymandered.

That's not the point.

But it is ugly. No matter where it's done.

Both sides are doing it.

That's the point.

Forum List

Back