How is the state of your covidity?

Same as I was a week ago or a year ago
The only change I really noticed was people wearing masks at the grocery store.
Work in the garden. Mow the lawn. Eat meals at the house because we like our cooking better then most restaurants. Talk with the neighbors.

Well? How is everyone getting along?

Turkeys are nesting.. THe yard looks great.. Dog and I do park trails 3 days a week.. Counties around Nashville are all completely flat with the exception of a nursing home somewhere.. WTF is up with that? Major failure of whole fire drill... Neighbor made us cool looking masks.. As if that's gonna be "a thing"...

Folks here are going back at it.. AND -- my favorite Chinese take-out is reopening on Friday.. I see some moo shu pork in my future...

I used to sleep with a loaded gun and a flashlight in case anyone broke in at night. Now I sleep with a can of Lysol under my pillow. I ran the battery out on the flashlight sticking it deep inside my orifices as preventative medicine just in case . I'm prepared.

I used to sleep with a loaded gun and a flashlight in case anyone broke in at night. Now I sleep with a can of Lysol under my pillow. I ran the battery out on the flashlight sticking it deep inside my orifices as preventative medicine just in case . I'm prepared.
Damn. What you need is a gun the sprays Lysol so as you are shooting them dead you can decontaminate their last breaths.

LOL.

Turkeys are nesting.. THe yard looks great.. Dog and I do park trails 3 days a week.. Counties around Nashville are all completely flat with the exception of a nursing home somewhere.. WTF is up with that? Major failure of whole fire drill... Neighbor made us cool looking masks.. As if that's gonna be "a thing"...

Folks here are going back at it.. AND -- my favorite Chinese take-out is reopening on Friday.. I see some moo shu pork in my future...

Yes, avoid nursing homes at all cost.

But then, we all knew that before Covid, right?

Of course.. Level of doctor level care at a nursing home is abysmal.. EVEN the "good ones".. That's why the politicians got involved in the fight between hospitals and nursing homes and CRUSHED the nursing homes by REQUIRING THEM to take back their Covid patients... THOUSANDS died as a result.. It's gonna be the worst disaster of this entire mess...

Makes me angry... A LOT of stuff about the nanny state reaction to Covid makes me angry.. IN FACT, I'm pretty outraged by the stupidity and arrogance of a lot of it...

Careful with that flashlight! You'll be hanging out in gay bars asking guys if you can push their stool in!

And yet Florida (the country's nursing home is doing just fine.

Thank a conservative governor!

And yet Florida (the country's nursing home is doing just fine.

Thank a conservative governor!

Maybe... It's actually a big industry down there.. So maybe nursing homes wouldn't get "politically rear-ended" by an over zealous governor..

Forum List

Back