How long until the Democrats shut them down because they are not getting "their" cut?

Cut? Of 36 bucks??!?!?? :lol:

My my...we're really reaching now, aren't we?

Reaching? I'm not the one shutting down children's lemonade stands libtard. That is YOUR side of the aisle. Also, the greed of liberals is so outrageous, yes, they do want their cut out of $36.

By the way, if you had any reading comprehension, you would realize that $36 was the amount of the DONATION.

Reaching? I'm not the one shutting down children's lemonade stands libtard. That is YOUR side of the aisle. Also, the greed of liberals is so outrageous, yes, they do want their cut out of $36.

By the way, if you had any reading comprehension, you would realize that $36 was the amount of the DONATION.

Supporting link:

Girl's lemonade stand shut down - Omaha.com

"Aidan, 8, Sofia, 8, and Zach, 6, run a lemonade stand and business has been pretty good. However, rather than keep all their earnings, they decided to engage in a little philanthropy and cut the Utah Food Bank a check for $36.50."

-OP Article

Rottie -

In principle, should all businesses selling food and beverages need health permits?

A yes or no answer might be easiest.

No!

Businesses should be able to obtain a certificate from a private inspection organization if they so choose.

Consumers then decide with which business they want to spend their money.

Defiant -

I am sure you are right - just think how much cheaper restaurants would be if they had no compulsion to serve only fresh, safe food!

Cheap meals of week old fish prepared by a man with Hepatitis C!

Drinks in glasses washed only last week!

Yes please!

You got links to this I suppose.

There are plenty of lemonade stands where I live..in Greenpoint Brooklyn.

Defiant -

I am sure you are right - just think how much cheaper restaurants would be if they had no compulsion to serve only fresh, safe food!

Cheap meals of week old fish prepared by a man with Hepatitis C!

Drinks in glasses washed only last week!

Yes please!

Yes! Good boogeyman, Cork! All businesses would serve rotten food from the dumpster to patrons and never wash the dishes if they didn't have to have permits and health inspections! Because nothing keeps a company in business like losing business or killing someone!

Fucking turds are way too stupid for words.

Last edited:
it isn't 1910 any more, dumbass. I think wwe've overcome some medical technology failures since then. But excellent boogeyman, Shallow! You're becoming an award winning authority on boogeymen, false premise, logical fallacy, lying etc around here! Right up there with all time winners like TM!

Congrats, man!

TakeAStepBack -

Have you ever heard of Salmonella? Hepatitis A? Helicobacter?

Would you be comfortable eating in restaurants that had NOT been inspected for risk of those?

TakeAStepBack -

Have you ever heard of Salmonella? Hepatitis A? Helicobacter?

Would you be comfortable eating in restaurants that had NOT been inspected for risk of those?

Caveat Emptor.

I would be comfortable making my own decision where to eat and accepting the responsibility for that decision.

Where is anyone's political affiliation mentioned?

Forum List

Back