How many abominations before God sends you to Hell?

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
If gay sexual acts are an abomination, but so is lying, how many gay encounters or lies until you're f...Screwed? :)

If gay sexual acts are an abomination, but so is lying ...

"'gay sexual act" = "anal sex". Anal sex in the homosexual version is very strange because in this case a man is misusing another man as if this man would be a woman by additionally misusing the intestinal trakt for "female" sex. Is this "gay" at all?

A ly is not a sin - for example "No" to the question "Is the woman here which I like to murder?"

Last edited:

"'gay sexual act" = "anal sex". Anal sex in the homosexual version is very strange because in this case a man is misusing another man as if this man would be a woman by additionally misusing the intestinal trakt for "female" sex. Is this "gay" at all?

A ly is not a sin - for example "No" to the question "Is the woman here which I like to murder?"

22 Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord,
but those who act faithfully are his delight.
- Proverbs 12

- Proverbs 12

I guess I understand meanwhile very well why some people destroyed the world trade center. Everything what someone says to an american antisemitic atheist under this level of sensitivity seems to be a lost word. The proverbs are proverbs.

- Proverbs 12

I guess I undertand meanwhile very well why some people destroyed the world trade center. Everything what someone says to an american antisemitic atheist under this level of sensitivity seems to be a lost word. The proverbs are proverbs.

Keep practicing your English. You almost sound like a native from Mississippi.

- Proverbs 12

I guess I undertand meanwhile very well why some people destroyed the world trade center. Everything what someone says to an american antisemitic atheist under this level of sensitivity seems to be a lost word. The proverbs are proverbs.

Keep practicing your English. You almost sound like a native from Mississippi.

Your compliment makes me very proud.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back