How Many Gazans Have Been Killed? Nobody Knows

Yeah, HAMAS health ministry wouldnt lie!
Plus, those death numbers include civilians AND HAMAS.
But that doesnt stop all the propaganda..

• Banned
Surely, you are not surprised, truth being the first casualty of armed conflict.
I’m not surprised. I think the real story is how certain folks used clearly unreliable numbers to push their anti-Israel agenda, and that journalist let them get away with it.

I hate to ask this but how many Palestinians have been born? ...

2.5 million people, average age 100 years ... 12,500 babies for replacement in these six months ... likely double that ... I'd call it a wash, but that's math ...

It is idiotic to rely on THEM for casualty stats. But, western media did just that. Lying is SOP in Islamic foreign affairs.
rod, achieving a "hody count" that the brass will be satisfied with is often a challenge in the field.

are we counting all persons struck by israeli rounds as casualties/ or

using covid as a precedent, if a child or old lady had a pre existing condition and only a small 9mm hole in the forehead, should they be counted as casualties of the war or just co morbidity?

Biden knows that he can't be honest with the rest of the world and so will strongly disagree with the hate sentiments voiced here. Unfortunately, Biden's words don't speak as loudly as his lack of action.

Put me down as opposing the genocide against the Palestinian people.

Biden knows that he can't be honest with the rest of the world and so will strongly disagree with the hate sentiments voiced here. Unfortunately, Biden's words don't speak as loudly as his lack of action.

Put me down as opposing the genocide against the Palestinian people.
Should have thought of that before Oct 7

Forum List

Back