How many of you libs going to take care of these children in your home

Lovebears65

Gold Member
Apr 17, 2011
Just wondering. Since I have seen a lot of libs think its ok for these illegal kids to be here. How many are you going to take care of.. If you are going to talk the talk then you better walk the walk..

Just wondering. Since I have seen a lot of libs think its ok for these illegal kids to be here. How many are you going to take care of.. If you are going to talk the talk then you better walk the walk..

How many of you right wing corporations & small business owners are going to hire them and pay them under the table instead of paying an American a fair wage?

Who's hiring their daddies and mommies? That's who we should be targeting.

How many of you right wing corporations & small business owners are going to hire them and pay them under the table instead of paying an American a fair wage?

If they weren't being allowed in to become a potential democrat voting block your point would be moot.

this before or after twits like you blame Obama for the death of all the kids.

So now we have Lovebear who doesnt give a shit about the kids, But we have a number of other people on this board who are blasted the President and using the children like they give a shit about them....

The collective people that make up your group can go fuck themselves. where is hitler when you need him?

No liberals don't think it's "okay" that they are here. Most liberals I know lament conditions in South America that make families feel that such a horrifying and dangerous journey are necessary. They fight against the "drug war" that created these conditions.

I believe many have families here.

If you get your way and make abortion illegal, how many of you conservatives are going to take into your homes all the unwanted babies that are born, especially those with horrific birth defects or those who are not white and perfect? How many of your are ready to raise all those children born to women who cannot afford to care for them?

Last edited:

If you get your way and make abortion illegal, how many of you conservatives are going to take into your homes all the unwanted babies that are born, especially those with horrific birth defects or those who are not white and perfect? How many of your are ready to raise all those children born to women who cannot afford to care for them?

I would take a baby if the parent wouldnt take them. Heck I would take more then one.. Babies are a blessing.. I really do feel for those children but we need to stop the influx. We can not take every child in need in other countries. When we have vets that are homeless and hungry. We have american citizens that are hungry and homeless. We need to help our OWN before we help illegals

It will be far more likely that conservatives who belong to churches will be the ones who take any of these kids into their homes.

Liberals want the government to render aid, so they won't have to personally get involved.
That's the way they are about everything. Raise everyone else's taxes, and let others do the heavy lifting. That's the lib way !

I would take a baby if the parent wouldnt take them. Heck I would take more then one.. Babies are a blessing.. I really do feel for those children but we need to stop the influx. We can not take every child in need in other countries. When we have vets that are homeless and hungry. We have american citizens that are hungry and homeless. We need to help our OWN before we help illegals

you are lying, you said you didnt give a shit about them.

At the very least -- since legal immigrants must find a sponsor, either an employer sponsor or a family sponsor, why not up the requirements of those who sponsor immigrants so that they will agree to provide 100% of the costs of their immigrants as long as their immigrants live here, but end family sponsorship which is unfair, and let anyone sponsor immigrants but if and only if they agree to 100% of the medical and educational and other costs of their immigrants.

Then liberals can sponsor these Central Americans they pretend to care about and not one dime of taxpayer money will be needed because the liberals will pay the entire costs of all the Central Americans they wish to sponsor.

You are against abortion, yes? How many unwanted babies have you adopted?

Who's encouraging them to come here?

The Obama Administration.

Who's encouraging them to come here?

The Obama Administration.

Dave bro.....wtf.....where is the pushback here? This is BS.......somethings gotta break. We're falling into the sewer and fast........me and a couple of buddies might be going down there next week just for a few days. I gotta be thinking lots of people out there are thinking the same thing. Fuck this shit.....Im done......nobody is doing dick.

Notice they won't bus these children to Beacon Hill or Bel Air or Palo Alto or Chevy Chase or Wellesley.

You are against abortion, yes? How many unwanted babies have you adopted?

No one is suggesting to kill them like is done with little babies in abortion, it's just about returning them and their parents home.

Or end family sponsor, allow non-relatives to sponsor immigrants if and only if they'll pick up the entire costs of their immigrants. Liberals would have to agree to pay all medical, educational, housing and other costs for their sponsored immigrants and for their entire stay, not just a few years.

Forum List

Back