How many Republicans didn't show up today because Trump said the elections were illegal and invalid?

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
Say what you want about Donald Trump , but he is an extremely charismatic, magnetic candidate with great power of persuasion.
Given that Donald Trump did not show much enthusiasm in promoting the candidacies of Loeffler and Purdue, do you think some Republicans stayed home because Trump said the elections were illegal and invalid, and focused on himself rather than the Senatorial candidates?

From the turn out it doesn't appear to be many. I don't think anyone pays attention to Trump any longer.

Trump sure had a monumental rally for the republicans yesterday.

Chicom Joe isn't having any inaugural events. He knows no one would come. Trump is having his kickoff for the 2024 election. It will be very well attended.

Fraud won. Yep. Deal with it. Sabotage is the only way.

The courts disagree.

Sucks for you, huh?
1609903849662.png

Say what you want about Donald Trump , but he is an extremely charismatic, magnetic candidate with great power of persuasion.
Given that Donald Trump did not show much enthusiasm in promoting the candidacies of Loeffler and Purdue, do you think some Republicans stayed home because Trump said the elections were illegal and invalid, and focused on himself rather than the Senatorial candidates?
I don't know, but the SoS said the mail in and early voting had already blown the last runoff election out of the water. That didn't include anyone whovcame to the polls today. So I think they had good participation, overall.

If they didn't show up to vote, then they were stupid fucking idiots that deserve what they're gonna get.

Worse than that imo is his call for a pointless show of force in DC. REQUIRING REPUBLICANS TO LEAVE BEFORE THE ELECTION.

I obviously can't say that's why we lost but fuck his God damn ego

Forum List

Back