🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How many wrongs make a right?

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
Its like Washington thinks that if we keep doing the same stupid shit over and over, things might change.
Look at welfare. Damn near the SAME percentage of people are on it now as they were when it started
Amnesty is a failure that has proven to be a failure over and over. And people still buy this bullshit?
Minimum wage HURTS the poor. Don't they have it bad enough?
Funding terrorism should be self-explanatory but it isn't, sadly.. I mean just fuckin LOOK
Corporatism is hot and heavy. People complain about it then vote in a corporatist :dunno:
PC is ruining society, yet it still gets pushed harder than ever. Please tell me how telling a mentally ill person that "its ok you are normal" does ANYTHING positive?
Americans are entitled, lazy dumbfucks. People need to grow up and THINK
Bandaids don't work, obviously. Why don't we focus on fixing shit?
Are we too lazy for that too? Or GREEDY?

Lot of undeveloped premises there, subject to all kinds of perspectives.

Just to pick out this one:
Corporatism is hot and heavy. People complain about it then vote in a corporatist :dunno:

True, though it's not entirely their (our) fault -- we perpetuate a self-perpetuating Duopoly that ensures the only choice will be between Corporatist Tweedle Dee and Corporatist Tweedle Dum (the temporary anomaly of Sanders notwithstanding).

The Duopoly itself is partially at fault for that, but so is the fatalist attitude among too many voters that "I have to vote for the lesser of two evils because the person that really represents what I want "can't" win." And that's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and exactly the one the Duopoly wants to hear.

"Americans are entitled, lazy dumbfucks. People need to grow up and THINK
Are we too lazy for that too? Or GREEDY?"

Yeppers, among other things...

True, though it's not entirely their (our) fault -- we perpetuate a self-perpetuating Duopoly that ensures the only choice will be between Corporatist Tweedle Dee and Corporatist Tweedle Dum (the temporary anomaly of Sanders notwithstanding).

The Duopoly itself is partially at fault for that, but so is the fatalist attitude among too many voters that "I have to vote for the lesser of two evils because the person that really represents what I want "can't" win." And that's a self-fulfilling prophecy, and exactly the one the Duopoly wants to hear.
Maybe if your perspective isn't fact lol. Like that's guy with the potato chip avatar told me the other day, "truth is subjective" LMAO
The typical American voter is a dumbass. They are more at fault for the duopoly than the people taking advantage of their ineptness.
But both parties have/had people that are not corporatist. Look who is number one for the left. Hillary. Bernie isn't a corporatist, but an equal amount of disdain can be said for his ideology as well. He is just more band-aids.. and Webb dropped out..
The right has Trump(lol), Fiorina, Cruz and Paul.

hard to say ... how many more times will the RW nuts try to hang private emails or Benghazi on Clinton ?

hard to say ... how many more times will the RW nuts try to hang private emails or Benghazi on Clinton ?

We may never know, of course if Clinton had abided by the rules (made the right decision in the first place) we wouldn't be having the debate.

Its like Washington thinks that if we keep doing the same stupid shit over and over, things might change.
Look at welfare. Damn near the SAME percentage of people are on it now as they were when it started
Amnesty is a failure that has proven to be a failure over and over. And people still buy this bullshit?
Funding terrorism should be self-explanatory but it isn't, sadly.. I mean just fuckin LOOK
PC is ruining society, yet it still gets pushed harder than ever. Please tell me how telling a mentally ill person that "its ok you are normal" does ANYTHING positive?
some of us don't mind, "harassing the Judicature" about it.

We may never know, of course if Clinton had abided by the rules (made the right decision in the first place) we wouldn't be having the debate.

debate?

yeah investigate 9 more times and have NOTHING to show so you can call it a debate ...

Maybe if your perspective isn't fact lol. Like that's guy with the potato chip avatar told me the other day, "truth is subjective" LMAO
The typical American voter is a dumbass. They are more at fault for the duopoly than the people taking advantage of their ineptness.
But both parties have/had people that are not corporatist. Look who is number one for the left. Hillary. Bernie isn't a corporatist, but an equal amount of disdain can be said for his ideology as well. He is just more band-aids.. and Webb dropped out..

Hillary's not a corporatist? Entergy? Wal-Mart?

No substance. As usual. Grow up, then come back.

Oh hell yes. The "had" part was for the left lol. Webb.
Sanders isn't one, but their is just as much disdain that can come from his ideology, too. He is a Band-Aid man. Not a fixer.

debate?

yeah investigate 9 more times and have NOTHING to show so you can call it a debate ...

You can learn from my post or sit in ignorance, your choice.

Banks being probably the biggest.

62,400 repetitions makes one lie true. ;)

Forum List

Back