🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How much will your taxes increase when the Wall is built?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
I’m curious if LefTies know what that number is.
I think the LefTard Logic looks a little like this....
“I do not want added security if it will cost me $20 per year to have it.”
“I will not pay $20 per year to possibly keep another Mollie Tibbetts tragedy from happening.”

FULL DISCLOSURE: The $20 number is used hypothetically. I bet the number is much less.

“I will not pay $20 per year to possibly keep another Mollie Tibbetts tragedy from happening.”

FULL DISCLOSURE: The $20 number is used hypothetically. I bet the number is much less.
Well look at you; even though that was a poorly thought out comment, it still makes you a way better negotiator thatn the idiot you elected for President

Well look at you; even though that was a poorly thought out comment, it still makes you a way better negotiator thatn the idiot you elected for President

You oppose the Wall on the basis of misdirection of taxpayer funds...I’m certain you know what it will cost you...right?

Wow, so it really isn't about the wall, it isn't about illegals, you fricken loons just want to whine about Trump.

You oppose the Wall on the basis of misdirection of taxpayer funds...I’m certain you know what it will cost you...right?
I oppose the wall because it’s stupid. Wasn’t Mexico going to pay for it?

Wow, so it really isn't about the wall, it isn't about illegals, you fricken loons just want to whine about Trump.
On the contrary; I don’t want to ever have to think about that obese retard you elected ever again.

Yep, security is stupid...that’s why you leave your doors unlocked at night.

^ thinks a door is a wall

On the contrary; I don’t want to ever have to think about that obese retard you elected ever again.

Yet you'll post another 30 negative comments regarding Trump within the next hour....go figure.

A door is a security component...you know, like a Wall.

Yet you'll post another 30 negative comments regarding Trump within the next hour....go figure.
And you’ll digitally suck his cock 40 times

Not sure if his tent has a door, or a lock.

A wall is easy to climb. They’re great for privacy and keeping animals and children inside a boundary though.

When ya got nothing, resort to vulgarity....dumbass.

When ya got nothing, resort to vulgarity....dumbass.
Must be why Trump does it when he gets nothing for his wall

A wall is easy to climb. They’re great for privacy and keeping animals and children inside a boundary though.

Yep, all those prisons, wasted money on walls...we are so fucking stupid.

Walls are great for keeping people in, especially when they have no acces to ladders or shovels.

Walls are great for keeping people in, especially when they have no acces to ladders or shovels.

Yep...they are a only functional in one direction.
So getting back to it...how much will your taxes increase when the Wall is built?

Yep...they are a only functional in one direction.
So getting back to it...how much will your taxes increase when the Wall is built?
Well I know they get higher every year until they expire since I’m not a millionaire or a big corporation; but that’ll happen whether there’s a wall or not. The wall and its maintenance and manning over decades will add countless billions to the deficit, so I’ll need some pros to figure that out since it sounds like a lot of math and I’m not very interested.

It's actually a GREAT investment. Progs are just lost souls, they don't comprehend much.

10 billion amortized well over 100 years for a wall.
Vs
50-70 billion annually on illegals.

Then consider the wall is an expansion of our economy. It's a win win win...........TRUMP IS A WINNER MFers

Forum List

Back