How One Black Man Convinced 200 Ku Klux Klan Members To Give Up Their Robes

1.We humans form our views according to personal experiences.

2. Those former KKK members discovered that they personally liked Mr. Davis, so they changed their viewpoint about his ethnicity.

3. On the other hand, a certain relatively well-known actor recently got into hot water when he said that he wanted to go out and harm any man of a certain ethnicity because a female friend of his had just been raped by an individual of that ethnicity. (He later apologized. I do not know how this incident has affected his acting career.)

Lol kkk ,, if someone calls them selves a kkk member they are trolling you.. antifia is the militant wing of the democrat party now. They attack people of color and white republicans, the news reports are out there.. uses google

Lol kkk ,, if someone calls them selves a kkk member they are trolling you.. antifia is the militant wing of the democrat party now. They attack people of color and white republicans, the news reports are out there.. uses google
Probably 200 FBI agents.

racist-year-book-photo.png

I guess Virginia's governor didn't get the memo

1.We humans form our views according to personal experiences.

2. Those former KKK members discovered that they personally liked Mr. Davis, so they changed their viewpoint about his ethnicity.

3. On the other hand, a certain relatively well-known actor recently got into hot water when he said that he wanted to go out and harm any man of a certain ethnicity because a female friend of his had just been raped by an individual of that ethnicity. (He later apologized. I do not know how this incident has affected his acting career.)
Liam Neeson is still fine....in fact, you can catch him in his new movie Honest Thief, co-starring Kate Hudson....coming out later this year.....

Now if Liam was in the klan for the past 20 years -- I doubt his acting career would have quite caught on like it has....

Forum List

Back