How the media you listen to shapes who you are or who you become

HaShev

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2009
I tried to capture it in simple terms;
54oeny.jpg

This is definitely happening to MSNBC-CNN watchers. The MLB commissioner must be listening to those channels. He seems to be in the late stages of some terminal group think, cancel culture, media induced trance. And college kids have it even worse since they get the same conditioning talk from many of their professors too. I recently got my 90 year old mother to stop watching those channels and I already see a big improvement in her demeanor. She's much more calm now. And if anyone doesn't think that an overindulgence in politics can wreck a persons outlook on life, check out what it did to Whoppi or Joy on the View. They've both become bitter angry bitches. Then again, they're the finished product, much like the picture of the lower dog in Ha Shev's post.

Exactly, and they are making decisions that affect people's lives and livlihoods based on tabloid reporting and shaped narratives that makes them ignorant to the real facts and sound ignorant as well.

That's why I don't watch the news. I don't need some stuffed suit telling their opinion of events.

This is definitely happening to MSNBC-CNN watchers. The MLB commissioner must be listening to those channels. He seems to be in the late stages of some terminal group think, cancel culture, media induced trance. And college kids have it even worse since they get the same conditioning talk from many of their professors too. I recently got my 90 year old mother to stop watching those channels and I already see a big improvement in her demeanor. She's much more calm now. And if anyone doesn't think that an overindulgence in politics can wreck a persons outlook on life, check out what it did to Whoppi or Joy on the View. They've both become bitter angry bitches. Then again, they're the finished product, much like the picture of the lower dog in Ha Shev's post.

Exactly, I turned the MSM off around 2008 and I never went back.

Forum List

Back