How to be saved(born again) and join the family of god!!!

GISMYS

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2013
HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus,
and shalt believe in your heart that God hath raised him
from the dead, thou shalt be Saved. For with the heart man
believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession
is made unto Salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the
name of the Lord shall be Saved....................

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................
I come to you in prayer asking for the forgiveness of
my Sins. I confess with my mouth and believe with my
heart that Jesus is your Son, And that he died on the
Cross at Calvary that I might be forgiven and have
Eternal Life in the Kingdom of Heaven. Father, I believe
that Jesus rose from the dead and I ask you right now
to come in to my life and be my personal Lord and
Savior. I repent of my Sins and will Worship you all the
day's of my Life!. Because your word is truth, I confess
with my mouth that I am Born Again and Cleansed
by the Blood of Jesus! In Jesus Name, Amen

When I was a teenager, I prayed to Jesus to come into my heart and save me as sincerely as I could. He never called back.

To believe one must either be convinced on the merits of the proposition, or if not convinced by the proposition's merits, suspend skepticism to choose what one WANTS to believe. I can't do either in this case. The argument for a supreme being, and even more, for the God of Abraham and the Savior sacrificed for our sins is not convincing nor compelling to me and I cannot simply CHOOSE to believe. And it's not that I don't want to believe, because I would like to: there are practical benefits to living a life of religious faith, as studies have shown. So what happens to me according to your beliefs? Eternal torture? Oblivion? Only because of my reasonable doubt despite my good intentions.

All the reasons you have for not believing in Allah, Buddha, Zeus, Odin, and all the other gods are the same reasons I do not believe in yours.

It sounds more as though you want to feel special: one of God's Chosen, one of the few. And the rest of us many lowly, humdrum, not special, not chosen by God are not part of the IN crowd.

Well, if that's what you need to feel special then go for it. Just understand, that those of us who do not believe as you do will not be convinced by your piety, the Bible quotes, the firm faith in the face of opposing facts, nor the threats of Hell or suffering in an unknowable afterlife.

But thanks for your concern.

GOD says He is unwilling that anyone perish but you are free to reject GOD'S love and forgivness! your choice!

GOD says He is unwilling that anyone perish but you are free to reject GOD'S love and forgivness! your choice!

I'm not rejecting it, Gismys, I accepted it but no one was on the other end of the line when I called.

BELIEF is a choice!!! you choose to believe GOD'S WORD or you choose to reject it.your choice!! To reject GOD'S love and forgivness is to allow satan to blind you and play you for a fool and use you as his tool!!! THINK!

HOW TO BE SAVED(BORN AGAIN) AND JOIN THE FAMILY OF GOD!!! Romans: Chapter 10 verse 9-10-13 GOD SAYS=

---------------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

AN EXAMPLE PRAYER IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEFORE TALKED TO GOD!.........................
Heavenly Father:........................................... ...............................

BELIEVE WHEN YOU TALK TO GOD,BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH,YOU ARE TALKING TO ALMIGHTY GOD== If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask him, and he will gladly tell you, for he is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask him; he will not resent it. 6 But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to tell you, for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind; 7-8 and every decision you then make will be uncertain, as you turn first this way and then that. If you don’t ask with faith, don’t expect the Lord to give you any solid answer. james 1:5

BELIEVE WHEN YOU TALK TO GOD,BELIEVE AND HAVE FAITH,YOU ARE TALKING TO ALMIGHTY GOD== If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask him, and he will gladly tell you, for he is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask him; he will not resent it. 6 But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to tell you, for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind; 7-8 and every decision you then make will be uncertain, as you turn first this way and then that. If you don’t ask with faith, don’t expect the Lord to give you any solid answer. james 1:5

You can repeat this as often as you like.
It doesn't address Coloradomtnman's concerns.
Belief isn't a choice. It must be compelled. If it isn't it is merely acquiescence or rationalization with no authenticity.
Your formulaic prescription simply doesn't address this.

Last week, President Bush appeared at the thank-you banquet for his campaign staff and was going table to table to shake hands with the 1000+ campaign volunteers. He got to one poor lady, who by a brief comment she made, indicated she was a Christian. She was with her 16-year-old son. President Bush asked him if he was a believer, too. He said he didn't think so.

President Bush then asked, "Do you mind if I tell you how I came to know Christ as my Savior?"

The boy agreed, and President Bush took the boy to one of the Sunday School rooms for 30 minutes to lead him in the sinner's prayer! When President Bush and the boy returned, it was obvious that Jesus had performed a miracle and saved that boy's soul. The boy said, "The President told me Jesus would enter my body if only I asked. Then he showed me how this could happen." The boy was so moved with the Spirit that he was barely able to talk. He stumbled through his words as though he was suffering from lock jaw. Both President Bush and the boy were sweating profusely and sniffling. They were so full of the spirit both could hardly walk! President Bush and the boy exchanged phone numbers, and Mr. Bush told him to call whenever he needed some more.

How glorious to know that our former president is a man that doesn't feel the political pressure to glad-hand 1000 people, but would take 30 minutes of his precious time to lead a teenager to Christ, alone in a darkened Sunday School room. Praise God for George W. Bush!!

George Bush Touches Teenage Boy

Dude seriously. If its your mission to evangelize, you've picked the wrong place.

Dude seriously. If its your mission to evangelize, you've picked the wrong place.

Ingrate!

Lord Gism, son of the almighty yet edible triune mangod, in his infinite generosity, is offering you a chance of a lifetime.

If you would only set your rational mind aside and 'just believe' that God impregnated a virgin to father himself without a human father to become a fully human diaper wearing baby on Christmas morn you too can become a blithering idiot gibbering incoherently on a message board with no worries and no intelligent thoughts for the rest of your befuddled life.

YOUR CHOICE!

Last edited:

I'm not rejecting it, Gismys, I accepted it but no one was on the other end of the line when I called.

BELIEF is a choice!!! you choose to believe GOD'S WORD or you choose to reject it.your choice!! To reject GOD'S love and forgivness is to allow satan to blind you and play you for a fool and use you as his tool!!! THINK!

So, what you are saying is that we have the choice to admire someone to be "superior" or to burn forever in Hell? That's not much of a fair choice, is it? God sounds a bit like a psychopath for burning everyone that doesn't believe in him. I thought Christianity was meant as a peaceful religion?

So, what you are saying is that we have the choice to admire someone to be "superior" or to burn forever in Hell? That's not much of a fair choice, is it? God sounds a bit like a psychopath for burning everyone that doesn't believe in him. I thought Christianity was meant as a peaceful religion?

“I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

THE END DAYS ARE HERE TODAY!!!! THE ""MOST"" IMPORTANT thing you need to know for all eternity is=============

“I came to cast fire on the earth, and would that it were already kindled! I have a baptism to be baptized with, and how great is my distress until it is accomplished! Do you think that I have come to give peace on earth? No, I tell you, but rather division. For from now on in one house there will be five divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against her daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

For some mysterious reason some people don't realize that to Jesus, like any first century religious Jew, 'the nations' were the enemy.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wine and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"from his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

Last edited:

For some mysterious reason some people don't realize that to Jesus, like any first century religious Jew, the nations were the enemy.

"I have not come to bring peace but a sword."

"Take from my hand this cup of fiery wind and make all the nations to whom I send you drink it. When they have drunk it they will vomit and go mad; such is the sword that I am sending among them."

"from his mouth there went a sharp sword with which to smite the nations."

"Take this cup of wine and drink it. This is a cup of my blood, the blood of the covenant."

"Just art thou in these thy judgments, thou Holy One who art and wast; for they shed the blood of thy people and of thy prophets and thou hast given them blood to drink."

:wine:

SO!!!!! WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY???????????????????? Do you have a point to make???? TRY AGAIN!!!

Forum List

Back