How To Change Your Appearance

Who me? A Soviet spy? Nahhhh!

C8GyB44XUAAwew3.jpg

It's Been fixed. Look again. I hit the wrong button to post.
I did. That is like mission impossible spooky. You just might not know who you are really talking to. Is the real legitimate Hossfly or a sneaky stand-in while he's tied up, out back?

Hossfly Whoa that is crazy!

Well, that is common for celebrities and entertainers. You can look at TV and pictures and can tell that people are impersonating Joe, Bubba and Hillary, Nancy, Schumer and a host of others. Everything is not what it seem. Plus CGI is heavily in use. Ever watch a clip in a newscast about Joe for example when there's a solar disturbance. The picture freezes, then comes back, there's some video static and the person has disappeared for a second or two then reappears. That's CGI. It happened s couple times during the Jan 21 inauguration. I had recorded it but accidentally deleted it.

Well, that is common for celebrities and entertainers. You can look at TV and pictures and can tell that people are impersonating Joe, Bubba and Hillary, Nancy, Schumer and a host of others. Everything is not what it seem. Plus CGI is heavily in use. Ever watch a clip in a newscast about Joe for example when there's a solar disturbance. The picture freezes, then comes back, there's some video static and the person has disappeared for a second or two then reappears. That's CGI. It happened s couple times during the Jan 21 inauguration. I had recorded it but accidentally deleted it.

Yes, sir it is uncanny. Biden never quite looks the same in two different appearances. Sometimes he appears to be about thirty and burly—from the neck down. Other times he looks to be about 99 years old, an archipelago of liver spots and sunken features.

H'wood is an expert on visual cliches and we fall for them every time. Case in point tough guy Nick Nolte in Cape Fear and presto he goes from tough guy to legal nerd with a pair of glasses.

Forum List

Back