How to end Obama Care

Well the asswipe democrats have made it so expensive a lotta lotta lotta people will have no insurance because they cannot afford the premiums and the deductibles. Does that swell your loins with pride?
Don't care about the politics, I'll leave that to you folks.

A healthier populace and an efficient health care system are good economics. Obviously.

Expand the current Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all. The template works, the system works. An excellent blend of public administration and dynamic private competition and innovation. And it takes a massive monkey off the backs of American business.

The silly, party-first-country-second bickering, I'll leave to the partisans.
Oh but in typically liberal style you left out the part of how are we going to pay for this when half the country pays zero federal taxes and we have 20 million illegals in the country. Come on big guy. Give us the plan.
You're very good at saying "no".

Let's begin with the plan itself. Is it a good plan, better than the ACA or whatever the GOP is proposing, or not?

Do you understand the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system?

My guess is that you don't.
Why can't you tell us how we are going to pay for it when 50% of the country pays zero federal tax? Twenty million illegals? We are patiently waiting.
I'm happy to go into the whole thing, start to finish. I've done it before here, more than once.

But if I'm dealing with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm talking about, it's a waste of my time.

And if I'm dealing with someone who is so consumed by partisan ideology that they won't accept anything outside of their intellectual vacuum, I'm also wasting my time.

So, what is your knowledge on the subject matter at hand?
For some reason you are dodging.

How will you pay for it?

50% of citizens pay zero federal tax

The country is overrun with illegals

Take those two facts and explain it to me. How will ewe pay for Medicare for all?

Don't care about the politics, I'll leave that to you folks.

A healthier populace and an efficient health care system are good economics. Obviously.

Expand the current Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system to all. The template works, the system works. An excellent blend of public administration and dynamic private competition and innovation. And it takes a massive monkey off the backs of American business.

The silly, party-first-country-second bickering, I'll leave to the partisans.
Oh but in typically liberal style you left out the part of how are we going to pay for this when half the country pays zero federal taxes and we have 20 million illegals in the country. Come on big guy. Give us the plan.
You're very good at saying "no".

Let's begin with the plan itself. Is it a good plan, better than the ACA or whatever the GOP is proposing, or not?

Do you understand the Medicare/Medicare Advantage/Medicare Supplement system?

My guess is that you don't.
Why can't you tell us how we are going to pay for it when 50% of the country pays zero federal tax? Twenty million illegals? We are patiently waiting.
I'm happy to go into the whole thing, start to finish. I've done it before here, more than once.

But if I'm dealing with someone who doesn't even understand what I'm talking about, it's a waste of my time.

And if I'm dealing with someone who is so consumed by partisan ideology that they won't accept anything outside of their intellectual vacuum, I'm also wasting my time.

So, what is your knowledge on the subject matter at hand?
For some reason you are dodging.

How will you pay for it?

50% of citizens pay zero federal tax

The country is overrun with illegals

Take those two facts and explain it to me. How will ewe pay for Medicare for all?
Well, you won't answer my question, but I'll answer yours. I'll just assume that you don't know much about this and that you'll just dismiss the whole thing out of hand. That's okay, I deal with liberals who don't know much about business, I'm used to this.

My tax plan would include a 10% lowest income tax rate, with a 5% METR (Minimum Effective Tax Rate).

This health care plan is available to American citizens and people legally living here only.

Since 80% of the average person's lifetime health care expenditures occur after age 65, and because the private insurance plans are contributing to costs, I'd guess the additional costs to individuals would be limited, around 3% to 4% on the Medicare Tax side. I've seen studies that suggest a bit less, but I'd go with that. There are other potential ways to address that, including increases in premiums for Supplements and MA plans (about which you don't appear to know), possibly with means testing.

You're welcome. And I'm not expecting an answer to my question.

Forum List

Back