How to Fix the Refugee Problem

Rob37

Silver Member
Feb 4, 2017
I love black folks, I really do. But they only make up approximately 13% of the American population. Therefore, they may be considered something of an underdog as a group. Love them or not, our black brothers are here to stay and we need to embrace them and work together toward getting them assimilated into our culture.

Now, what we need to do is turn the blacks AGAINST the immigrants. This should not be too hard to do. Blacks, as a group, are despised all over the world. And blacks usually do not embrace outsiders. They are racist as hell. They general despise Asian people and first generation Mexican immigrants. Based upon my experience, blacks usually get along relatively well with Muslims. I am only speculating, but I suspect that they get along is because both groups subjugate their women and are deathly allergic to work.

So the battle is half won by pitting the blacks against the Mexicans. What we need to do now is to turn the blacks against the Muslims. I think we probably need to do an education campaign to inform our blacks as to how shitty life is in black Muslim countries. Obviously, we cannot show them the videos of black Muslims abusing women or else they will flock to Islam. We have to show all the other shit, though. We also need to let them know how much money and benefits go to these Muslims compared to blacks. Finally, we just got to start some rumors. "Yo yo, Muhammad over there be selling da chronic on youths turf, yo.", or some shit appropriate to the particular situation. We will have an all out brawl between the races and the Muslims will start avoiding us.

Of course, we could be honest and just pay the blacks to engage in "Muslim Welcome Program", wink, wink!

I love black folks, I really do. But they only make up approximately 13% of the American population. Therefore, they may be considered something of an underdog as a group. Love them or not, our black brothers are here to stay and we need to embrace them and work together toward getting them assimilated into our culture.

Now, what we need to do is turn the blacks AGAINST the immigrants. This should not be too hard to do. Blacks, as a group, are despised all over the world. And blacks usually do not embrace outsiders. They are racist as hell. They general despise Asian people and first generation Mexican immigrants. Based upon my experience, blacks usually get along relatively well with Muslims. I am only speculating, but I suspect that they get along is because both groups subjugate their women and are deathly allergic to work.

So the battle is half won by pitting the blacks against the Mexicans. What we need to do now is to turn the blacks against the Muslims. I think we probably need to do an education campaign to inform our blacks as to how shitty life is in black Muslim countries. Obviously, we cannot show them the videos of black Muslims abusing women or else they will flock to Islam. We have to show all the other shit, though. We also need to let them know how much money and benefits go to these Muslims compared to blacks. Finally, we just got to start some rumors. "Yo yo, Muhammad over there be selling da chronic on youths turf, yo.", or some shit appropriate to the particular situation. We will have an all out brawl between the races and the Muslims will start avoiding us.

Of course, we could be honest and just pay the blacks to engage in "Muslim Welcome Program", wink, wink!
They already are against them.

• Banned

Well, see, that's my point. I see blacks and Muslims getting along where I live. Maybe they don't do this everywhere, but they are too damn chummy here.

Well, see, that's my point. I see blacks and Muslims getting along where I live. Maybe they don't do this everywhere, but they are too damn chummy here.

Well look, we can't have a society in which citizens are free to just stroll around and associate with whomever they choose.

Forum List

Back