How utterly insane is the far left you ask?

Where is the safe space for the triggered OP? Whaaaaa. Gonna cry?
SNL needs the safe space Mr. Thread Derail loser.
No you need the safe space from SNL running it’s own business. Cry about that all you want.
That's really stupid. He's laughing at (that means mocking) the need for professional actors to hide from people they don't like while on camera. They're ACTORS. That means they PRETEND, so pretending to tolerate someone is what they're expected to do. To need safe spaces is to be mocked.
So you need protection from actors who want to work with some people and not others? That’s sad.

Mocking the insane is endlessly entertaining. No safe space required
This OP is a cry for safe space from SNL running its own business. Hurts you not one bit but you want to control others you communist.
You sir are a MORON. The thread CLEARLY is mocking you pussy leftists. I DGAF what the babies at SNL do because i dont watch WOKE TRASH.
The fact that YOU are obsessed with what YOU think i think doesnt show my need for a safe space, it shows that i am apparently renting some of that empty space between your ears.
Im mocking you for being bothered by the happenings on a sketch comedy. Absolutely hilarious. Seek safe space. Oh, you did. Here.

Yup, that's pretty freaking insane. Actual "adults" need to be sheltered away to make sure they don't come into contact with an OPEN MINDED HUMAN BEING....

That's become the sad, sad reality of the left in America in 2021.

No you need the safe space from SNL running it’s own business. Cry about that all you want.
Poor baby, You really get triggered when SNL gets mocked, huh? :itsok:
You are mocking me for mocking those who mock the TV show that mocks celebs? Wow. That’s some deep level mocking.

That's really stupid. He's laughing at (that means mocking) the need for professional actors to hide from people they don't like while on camera. They're ACTORS. That means they PRETEND, so pretending to tolerate someone is what they're expected to do. To need safe spaces is to be mocked.
So you need protection from actors who want to work with some people and not others? That’s sad.
You don't need protection from what you're laughing at.

You are mocking me for mocking those who mock the TV show that mocks celebs? Wow. That’s some deep level mocking.

I hope you find your safe space, snowflake.

Mocking the insane is endlessly entertaining. No safe space required
This OP is a cry for safe space from SNL running its own business. Hurts you not one bit but you want to control others you communist.
You sir are a MORON. The thread CLEARLY is mocking you pussy leftists. I DGAF what the babies at SNL do because i dont watch WOKE TRASH.
The fact that YOU are obsessed with what YOU think i think doesnt show my need for a safe space, it shows that i am apparently renting some of that empty space between your ears.
Im mocking you for being bothered by the happenings on a sketch comedy. Absolutely hilarious. Seek safe space. Oh, you did. Here.
This is a message board ya nut. Do you understand how they function?

Essentially what youre saying is anytime anyone posts about anything in current events or politics or whatever really, theyre just having a tantrum and need a safe space... so shall we look up all your posts complaining about things you find topical or worthy of sharing and call you a snowflake?

Go fuck yourself snowflake. You dont like me exposing your stupid ilk find the ignore function.

Thank you. You’re right. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

I hope you find your safe space, snowflake.
Conservative boards are my safe space. ;).

Yep. You are being mocked by several here, Buttercup. :itsok:

I didn't need anymore reason to not watch SNL, but regardless I appreciate the notice. (To be clear, Elon Musk is cool, those close minded performers are who I can't understand.)

Thank you. You’re right. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
You were afraid and wanted protection?

I didn't need anymore reason to not watch SNL, but regardless I appreciate the notice. (To be clear, Elon Musk is cool, those close minded performers are who I can't understand.)

The lefties on SNL are just garden-variety bigots. No different than their fellow DemoKKKrats who used to refuse to drink from the same water fountains as black people.

Forum List

Back