How Will ObamaCare Affect Health Insurance Rates in Your State?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
by Dr. Susan Berry 6 Sep 2013

In less than a month, the ObamaCare subsidized state exchanges are slated to open and begin enrolling Americans who don’t obtain health insurance through their employers. For those who choose not to enroll – or still are not aware that they are now required to purchase health insurance, the infamous “tax,” courtesy of the IRS, awaits.

Go to the interactive map from Forbes @ What Will Obamacare Cost You? - Forbes

And for the complainers, read the full piece @ [oh horrors! A Right-wing site] How Will ObamaCare Affect Health Insurance Rates in Your State?

I am thinking of shutting down my company and going back to a business I left 7 years ago,part of the negotiations involve health insurance and the costs,costs are projected to increase,not go down in NY,almost 1600 a month for a family plan,Blue cross/Blue shield. Luckily they agreed to cover 70% of the cost. When I left 7 years ago it was around 650 a month. There is no evidence that costs will do anything but increase.

Anyone here who has been in business for the past 10-15 years want to discuss the trend for nsurance rates since 2000 or so?

What was the premium schedule like in 2000 and...adjusted for inflation....in 2010?

Anyone?

Dishonest threads and posts are choking the life out of this fucking place.

Last edited:
Anyone here who has been in business for the past 10-15 years want to discuss the trend for nsurance rates since 2000 or so?

What was the premium schedule like in 2000 and...adjusted for inflation....in 2010?

Anyone?

Well enlighten us???!!!,what I have seen for that period of time is rapid and large cost increases,as far as any adjustment for inflation,don't have those numbers do you?

Anyone?

Well enlighten us???!!!,what I have seen for that period of time is rapid and large cost increases,as far as any adjustment for inflation,don't have those numbers do you?

You are correct. The whining over Obamacare causing premium increases is bullshit. Premiums were going up every year as it was.

Thanks for the honesty.

Anyone?

You are correct. The whining over Obamacare causing premium increases is bullshit. Premiums were going up every year as it was.

Thanks for the honesty.

So whats more shit,the whining or the crap about them going down??

Thanks for the honesty.

So whats more shit,the whining or the crap about them going down??

The ACA is an attempt to make them stop rising. The goal is to make health insurance more affordable. SOMETHING had to be done. Obama opted for the Republican plan. It might do some good. The way things WERE was UNSUSTAINABLE.

Get it.

Question: When is the best time to plant a tree?

I am enrolled in Medicare and Tricare for Life.

When I open the statements for treatment I receive from civilian doctors, the prices shock me.

Because I'm diabetic with periphreal neuropathy, I have to see a Podiatrist to cut my toenails. $400+ for that little gem?

by Dr. Susan Berry 6 Sep 2013

In less than a month, the ObamaCare subsidized state exchanges are slated to open and begin enrolling Americans who don’t obtain health insurance through their employers. For those who choose not to enroll – or still are not aware that they are now required to purchase health insurance, the infamous “tax,” courtesy of the IRS, awaits.

Go to the interactive map from Forbes @ What Will Obamacare Cost You? - Forbes

And for the complainers, read the full piece @ [oh horrors! A Right-wing site] How Will ObamaCare Affect Health Insurance Rates in Your State?

The dimwitted rednecks in Jefferson City have obstructed PPACA from the very beginning. No one in Missouri knows what's going to happen

Connecticut, Vermont, New Mexico, South Dakota are all going up big time. How does this become affordable?

Forum List

Back