🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How’s That Wind Power Working Out for You?

Crick said:
How're the fuel bills on your fossil fuel plants doing?

Like breaking a man's arm and then questioning his ability to throw a football.

Liberal logic...dummern fuck.

Please explain. Do fossil fuel power plants have no fuel bills?

Crick said:
How're the fuel bills on your fossil fuel plants doing?

Please explain. Do fossil fuel power plants have no fuel bills?
Explaining the obvious to a liberal moron.

Biden administration's restrictive policies (domestic, and foreign) combined with our batshit crazy policies in the ME, and Ukraine have both restricted, and threatened global supply chains.

Through the elimination and restriction of those supply chains we have seen a drastic jump in overall price.

Thus breaking an arm, and then taunting a person for their inability to use it.

Explaining the obvious to a liberal moron.

Biden administration's restrictive policies (domestic, and foreign) combined with our batshit crazy policies in the ME, and Ukraine have both restricted, and threatened global supply chains.

Through the elimination and restriction of those supply chains we have seen a drastic jump in overall price.

Thus breaking an arm, and then taunting a person for their inability to use it.
I was not referencing recently higher fuel prices. I was assuming that a longer term view was appropriate for the conversation. I was commenting - as I have done no many occasions - on the difference between a technology that requires purchased fuel to operate at all versus one that never has to burn a drop.

So... yeah, somebody's "dummern fuck"

versus one that never has to burn a drop.

Yet are less efficient, less reliable, higher costs, longer down times, lower power output, and in many cases are worse for the environment.

No go write a folk song ya fuckin hippie.

You need to go back and read what he was responding to.
No, he needs to clarify what he is stating. I get it, you dont like seeing renewables lose, but the do.

Thee mist inefficient form of electricity. A huge waste of money.

The profits rewewables make is only because politicians are crooked. The profits are dictating by politicians. It is not free market, it is not capitalism.

Pure government corruption screwing over the taxpayer.

...on the difference between a technology that requires purchased fuel to operate at all versus one that never has to burn a drop.

Except of course, you nust ignore the billions of tons of fossil fuels used to manufacture renewables.

You also ignore the maintenance that requires fossil fuels.

And let us point out that solar and wind are only making a profit because government subsidies and government mandating, dictating we pay 10x's as much for renewable electricity.

Renewables are a complete failure.

Except of course, you nust ignore the billions of tons of fossil fuels used to manufacture renewables.
What the FUCK are you talking about?
You also ignore the maintenance that requires fossil fuels.
I leave it to the reader as an exercise to compare the volume of petroleum required to maintain, say, 10 GW of wind turbines versus the volume of petroleum required to maintain 10 GW of fossil-fuel power plants AND FEED THE FUCKING BURNERS ! ! !
And let us point out that solar and wind are only making a profit because government subsidies and government mandating, dictating we pay 10x's as much for renewable electricity.
Link please. And see my post #26 and examine the document linked from post #25 on the thread "We must chop down our forests to save the planet" A single, 4 MW wind turbine, after all costs, can clear $50,000/year
Renewables are a complete failure.
The undoubtedly explains their continued explosive growth.

Last edited:
You are claiming solar panels are 100% efficient? Is that your position.
What is that?
A Junior High attempt at a strawman?
You ****** idiot trying to pull off that little piece of a stupid trap.

They're not close to "100%" but they are both more efficient and cheaper than they were a decade ago.
So that the the energy they produce makes them 90% Cheaper than they were a decade+ ago.
And they will get better yet..while Fossil fuels controlled by your friends (OPEC+Ru) will go up, esp if we don't cut demand by going more renewable.
`

What is that?
A Junior High attempt at a strawman?
You ****** idiot trying to pull off that little piece of a stupid trap.

They're not close to "100%" but they are both more efficient and cheaper than they were a decade ago.
So that the the energy they produce makes them 90% Cheaper than they were a decade+ ago.
And they will get better yet..while Fossil fuels controlled by your friends (OPEC+Ru) will go up, esp if we don't cut demand by going more renewable.
`
Junior high is your comments at all times.

I asked you to clarify your comment, you call that a strawman.

Renewables increase demand for fossil fuels, period. Indisputable fact.

Renewables are the largest industrial project in human history. Renewables eat fossil fuels.

Hence the $100 trillion dollar price tag.

They will get better, you mean bigger

Are you able to safely cross the street alone? Wait...wait... does your MOTHER think you are safely able to cross the street alone? Let's see a reliable source that supports that "indisputable fact".
Renewables are the largest industrial project in human history. Renewables eat fossil fuels.
And they cause cancer through infrasound.
Link?
Hey, I hear size matters.

Junior high is your comments at all times.

I asked you to clarify your comment, you call that a strawman.

LIE/LIAR Your post/attempt in full

You are claiming solar panels are 100% efficient? Is that your position.

But I caught your teenage strawman trap.

And the OLD "$100 Trillion" no longer makes any sense since solar is now the Cheapest power generator and it's Cost Down 90% in a decade. Unanswered.
(I have several OPs still on page one)

It would not only not "cost" $100 Trillion it would not cost anything, it would end up saving money.
And that's why 85% of the new Power generation money went into renewables in 2021.
As FF plants age and need to be replaced ANYWAY, we ARE replacing with renewable instead of spending the Same 100 Trillion on New Fossil Fuel plants.

Your goofy old MAGAt platitudes are a joke.

`
`

Last edited:
Don’t ask the birds.

Of California’s 23 vulnerable bird species studied (barn owls, golden eagles, road runners, yellow-billed cuckoos…), scientists have found 11 are now experiencing at least a 20% decline in their population growth rates because wind turbines and solar panels are killing them and/or destroying their limited-range habitat.

California’s mild-winter Mediterranean climate is home to some of Earth’s rarest bird ecosystems.

But California is also where some of the most ardent supporters of “green” energy policies reside.

Disproportionately due to California’s activist-level insistence on converting their energy infrastructure from fossil-fuel-based to renewables-based, the US as a whole has facilitated a 300% to 9,400% increase in wind and solar energy generation, respectively, from 2009 to 2019. Nation-wide, the solar power industry alone is poised to detonate from a 0.4 GW energy capacity in 2009 to 75 GW by 2025.
Meh. A few extinct species is a small price to pay to go Green

And the OLD "$100 Trillion" no longer makes any sense since solar is now the Cheapest power generator and it's Cost Down 90% in a decade. Unanswered.

It would not only not "cost" $100 Trillion it would not cost anything, it would end up saving money.
And that's why 85% of the new Power generation money went into renewables in 2021.

`
`

It worked for Germany. That's why they have the most expensive electricity in the world.

Are you able to safely cross the street alone? Wait...wait... does your MOTHER think you are safely able to...

Are you able to safely cross the street alone? Wait...wait... does your MOTHER think you are safely able to cross the street ...
That was your mother, that wanted me, to safely cross the street, to where your mother was

As FF plants age and need to be replaced ANYWAY, we ARE replacing with renewable instead of spending the Same 100 Trillion on New Fossil Fuel plants.

`
`

Sandy!

Link? Where are your links on every comment you have made. Go back to your posts and provide links. When you are done I will post my link to ceres (the renewable industry lobbying corporation) and the democrat congresswoman, Ms Cortez.

Link? But Crick, you are the mouth for renwables, you know everything about renewables. Maybe you and afk can get together and count on your fingers to figure out how much has been spent on renewables, and the amount proposed today.

You want the money spent, you support the money being spent, hence an educated person such as yourself must know what you are supporting and advocating.

So you tell us, you obviously would not be so stupid as to support renewables without knowing the costs involved.

Go ahead crick, tell us the price tag of renewables, you are the expert, right.

Link? Where are your links on every comment you have made.
I put up more links than do you. In this case, my query was a dig that "extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence".
Go back to your posts and provide links. When you are done I will post my link to ceres (the renewable industry lobbying corporation) and the democrat congresswoman, Ms Cortez.
Ceres has much broader goals than just renewables and while Representative Cortez and I are in close agreement, politically, I would not count on her for technical details of a subject that broad in scope. If you saw a figure somewhere for $100 trillion, I suspect they would be talking about a great deal more than just the introduction of renewables. Ceres, for instance, is into:
1665877553483.png

Link? But Crick, you are the mouth for renwables, you know everything about renewables.
My request for a link has really gotten you hot and bothered. Why so? It really makes me think you're pretending outrage to make me and other readers not bother to ask you once again to provide the sort of reference material that this forum actually requires.
Maybe you and afk can get together and count on your fingers to figure out how much has been spent on renewables, and the amount proposed today.
I assume when you say renewables, you mean wind, solar and other non-emitting power sources. Those developments are being put up by utilities funded by their own liquid assets and loans. They are not being funded with taxpayer dollars and like the fossil fuel tech before them, they will provide the public a valuable service and make their owners a steady profit at the same time. The switch from fossil fuel to non-emitting renewable sources is simply a targeted investment.
You want the money spent, you support the money being spent, hence an educated person such as yourself must know what you are supporting and advocating.
You seem angrier than usual. Have you been drinking? I was just talking with Uncensored 2008 and he was furious about something. Is it perhaps because Trump is going down the tubes?
So you tell us, you obviously would not be so stupid as to support renewables without knowing the costs involved.

Go ahead crick, tell us the price tag of renewables, you are the expert, right.
Not a penny more than we are willing to spend on them. Not one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back