🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC's favorability for victory holds steady

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
JimBowie1958 and gipper better hope that 'small business' digs in even more for orange messiah.

RealClearPolitics just now has HRC at 75/25 to win

Nate Silver's 538 has HRC at 78.2/21.2

270towin has HRC at a close EV win, giving away at least 50 EVs in states she will win or probably win

JimBowie1958 and gipper better hope that 'small business' digs in even more for orange messiah.

270towin has HRC at a close EV win, giving away at least 50 EVs in states she will win or probably win

What is Johnson latest poll numbers in States like Colorado, New Mexico and post smoking states like Oregon?

Why I ask this is because I read in one article back in September that Gary Johnson was hurting Hillary in Colorado and giving Trump a one point lead over Clinton, and if that happens then some states will be close and Johnson could hurt either side...

Gary Johnson cuts into Clinton’s lead

• Banned

What is Johnson latest poll numbers in States like Colorado, New Mexico and post smoking states like Oregon?

Why I ask this is because I read in one article back in September that Gary Johnson was hurting Hillary in Colorado and giving Trump a one point lead over Clinton, and if that happens then some states will be close and Johnson could hurt either side...
She has easy wins in COL and OR and very likely in NM. But if she were to lose those states and take NC VA PA MI MN WI she wins, easily. The stats say she may take OH, but I don't think that will happen.

• Banned

Wasn't Utah turning blue one of your predictions?
Some time ago then pointed out the state was reverting to blood red. ty, you need to tell all of it. Like BYU, for instance: barely escapes easy Arizona; beat by Utah, UCLA, West Virginia; gives up 53 points to Toledo (Toledo, where's Toledo); and the team made its collective will before playing Michigan tomorrow. :lol:

All this is assuming another act of god doesn't impede her march to the WH. :badgrin:

Jake? What about Gary Johnson?
Read immediately above your post. He is going to get less than 3% in UT and less in TX, I think.

160622211821-libertarian-town-hall-gary-johnson-why-should-voters-choose-you-sot-4-00004815-large-169.jpg

"I can't shake the feeling Jake dumped me for Hillary. Maybe he never was on board the Johnson Express in the first place" -- GJ

Last edited:

She has easy wins in COL and OR and very likely in NM. But if she were to lose those states and take NC VA PA MI MN WI she wins, easily. The stats say she may take OH, but I don't think that will happen.

Actually Colorado last i read was not locked up and even some maps have it grey because of the Gary Johnson voters...

So let not count Colorado in either candidate pocket yet...

State to State polls are the only thing that matter to me and at this point Trump is still in it... You better hope that Trump blows up on stage during this next debate because if not it is possible on election day Trump win by a narrow margin!

Given Trump's "preparation" for Sunday, it's looking to me like better than 75% .... barring a Hillary meteor of death question from an "undecided" voter.

Even if Johnson takes CO and OR and NM, all unlikely, the markers come up "HRC" on election day.

orange messiah needs PA, OH, and FL.

He is approaching the teens at fivethirtyeight.com

Forum List

Back