Huffington Post blogger suggests taking away white men's right to vote

Poor widdow babies.

Follow the links. Educate yourself.

And add this to the others already posted about his not very earthshaking op/ed.

Oh yeah, learn what an op/ed is.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

This antiwhite hatred is how it began in South Africa and Rhodesia. Never turns out well when we treat the Turd World as equals.

Why do white men refuse to take responsibility for themselves? For their words, their actions.

Has it always been this way?

I don't think so. As a kid and even the (white and liberal) men I know now believe they are the captains of their own ship. Except for ONE RW white man, the ones I know are lazy, drink too much, drug instead of taking care of the families.

I live in a VERY red state. The ONE RW white man who works for us is the only one in many years that has done the job. Others have said they would do the work but then don't show up the second day and never again. No call - they just don't show. We have paid two people ahead, because they said they need it. One man, one woman. Neither ever showed up again and of course, did not repay the money.

The liberal white men I know are all well educated - at least a Masters, most have PhD's. They work and look for more work.

I'm very glad we found the one hard working RW white male but would have hired a person of color - black, Hispanic - over a white male because they pretty much always do the work and show up the next day.

You lazy jerks need to stop the constant whining for your mommy and get off your fat butts.

racist to distinguish, restrict, ban, single out, exclude "whites" from americans

why are some trying to separate 63% of americans as if they have no rights?

Forum List

Back