Huge crowds cheer Trump. 15th of February 2021. He's not beat yet.

150605054_10219465203441151_8119877213421905652_n.jpg

Pretty funny for a former President.

I will never cheer a president. In 89 years never have never will. It's my form of patriotism.

How ignorant does one have to be to keep pushing the putin/Trump relationship even after the FBI had been snagged lying, committing perjury, and falsifying evidence and drop the nonsense?

Russia deniers are ignorant and tiresome ;)

tenor.gif

Happy Presidents Day.
I checked Mr Biden's Youtube channel and there's crickets. No new posts in months.
However, the Right Side Broadcasting showed huge crowds in Florida, and over half a million views in 3 hours.
By the way, RSB has more followers than Joe Biden.
It all doesn't add up. What's going on?
Anyway, nice to see the MAGA people are back in the streets.

I'm sure West Palm Beach is just thrilled. LOL

T**** is no doubt grumping about their dress.

I'm sure West Palm Beach is just happy it's not a bunch of BLM rioters imported from other areas.

Trump has more followers on u tube but Biden had the followers where it counted. Millions more voted for Biden. Anybody still loving on Trump must be pretty stupid after what he pulled off at our nation's Capitol. Hey...how about the way trump threw Pence under the bus? This cockroach trump has allegiance to no one but himself but it looks like he still has a slew of admirers too stupid to figure that out.

Biden had no followers. He had the good luck to be handy when TDS sufferers needed a place marker against Trump.

Now that Trump's out of office I find it is even nicer to be able to look upon these things and having attitude of whatever floats your boat.

Happy Presidents Day.
I checked Mr Biden's Youtube channel and there's crickets. No new posts in months.
However, the Right Side Broadcasting showed huge crowds in Florida, and over half a million views in 3 hours.

A gathering of the naturally violent trump Qultists. I hope the cops were prepared to defend themselves.

Happy Presidents Day.

I really don’t have a need to worship my President.
He is doing his job and I’m cool with that.

Happy Presidents Day.

The creepy Trump cult of personality continues.

Trump has more followers on u tube but Biden had the followers where it counted. Millions more voted for Biden. Anybody still loving on Trump must be pretty stupid after what he pulled off at our nation's Capitol. Hey...how about the way trump threw Pence under the bus? This cockroach trump has allegiance to no one but himself but it looks like he still has a slew of admirers too stupid to figure that out.

Biden had no followers. He had the good luck to be handy when TDS sufferers needed a place marker against Trump.
"Biden had no followers"..... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Happy Presidents Day.

The creepy Trump cult of personality continues.

And now we know it is the naturally violent who join his Qult.

Biden had 7,000,000 more followers than trump.

I hope Biden is busy trying to fix this virus mess & get government back on track to some sort of normal living. As apposed to trying to build a personal fan club.

Forum List

Back