Humane Death

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Those two words go together like rderp intelligence. There is no such thing short of dying in your sleep. But the democrats in all their wisdom envision a world where no body has to die in pain. {Excluding children in the womb}

In a rederp world you simply get a shot to ease you into passage. Death is death and when the Monkey dies the movie is over. First off a pain free death penalty is bullsh#t. The victim did NOT have that. I'm not arguing for a LONG death even with a few rather deserving ones.

Shoot them, Hang them or Fry them. ALL fairly quick and done on a LARGE scale damn effective. I don't NEED nor want a child molester in my world MY Utopia.
MY Utopia greases those bastards FAST. Terrorists? Got no use for them myself.
Okay so you liberals want the terrorists to live. They ARE Clinton Foundation donors right?

Kenya! Ship them there. Who says we HAVE to return them to the correct country? Now you liberals just THINK for a minute, Syrians And Somali's being sent BACK to their Negro "roots" in Africa. Its totally civilized and would work. Be a pain in Americas ass, we be a pain in yours.

I would also like to point out this would work GREAT with BLM.
In MY Utopia the prisons are to full and cost to much to run. Send that BLM member BACK to Africa. Maybe AFTER the first 3 or 400 Negro crime WOULD flat line. The crime rate would fall faster then Enron stock.

In MY Utopia we deal with ILLEGALS as well. We send them home wearing nothing but their underwear and a pair of zip ties. See you liberals are NOT dealing with any of this sh#t. It's ALL been lip service, You simply REFUSE to deal with it OR you just throw TAX MONEY at it and never expect RESULTS.

"Humane Death"... none of YOUR terrorists seem to know what that means. America WANTS and EXPECTS results now. Dynasty's are DEAD. America sees what is going on.
The GOP just put the tombstone up for theirs, as the DNC puts theirs on life support.

Explain this liberals...
Hillary Clinton is ONLY a political life but you bleed for it? And the REAL life?
And you want DEAD in the womb. "Humane Death" and "rederp intelligence".
YOUR utopia needs some common sense or an ass kicking.

Fury

Run for President and say what you just said! It would be great for the republican party in 2020! ;)

There is no such thing as a Humane Death, it is just a term used to make far left drones feel good!

Even a natural death can be inhumane..

Forum List

Back