HUNDREDS Of Pro Palestine PROTESTORS ARRESTED After Democrats INCITE INSURRECTION At US Capitol!

No, they didn't. Looks like a fairly orderly, if somewhat loud demonstration and protest. That's what January 6th SHOULD have looked like. If it had, we wouldn't be calling it an insurrection. Which is what this protest is EXACTLY NOT!! :)

Try again.
It was worse than Pearl Harbor and 9-11 combined. The 10/18 insurrectionists should be executed for nearly toppling the US government.

Last edited:
It was worse than Pear Harbor and 9-11 combined. The 10/18 insurrectionists should be executed for nearly toppling the US government.
Hey, I've been to Pear Harbor and nothing bad has ever happened there. :)
Both PEARL Harbor and 9/11 attacks originated from forces OUTSIDE of our country. By elements foreign to our nation.
1/6/2021 was about stopping the peaceful transition of power to overthrow our government by UNITED STATES citizens.
Something that hasn't happened since the Civil War.

Keep trying. Maybe you'll get there. But I doubt it.

It was worse than Pear Harbor and 9-11 combined. The 10/18 insurrectionists should be executed for nearly toppling the US government.
Which came first, the Arab Streets believing the lies they are told about Israel/America, or the lies the Neo-GOP herd is told by the expert liars at Faux Not News? I'd say the Neo-GOP liars took the lessons on spreading ridiculous lies from the Arab terrorist. The more ridiculous the lie the more they believe.

Which came first, the Arab Streets believing the lies they are told about Israel/America, or the lies the Neo-GOP herd is told by the expert liars at Faux Not News? I'd say the Neo-GOP liars took the lessons on spreading ridiculous lies from the Arab terrorist. The more ridiculous the lie the more they believe.
Tell us more about Israel targeting Gaza hospitals.

Tell us more about Israel targeting Gaza hospitals.
It was a lie purposefully told to the Arab Streets by the terrorist to enflame their passions against Israelis. Not unlike lies told to the Neo-GOP herd in the wake of Benedict Donald's loss to Joe Biden, which was of course was made to enflame their passions against America's Democratic elections.

What else do you want to know about the known lies and the liars who spread them?

Which came first the Arab terrorists lies to the Arab people, or the Neo-GOP lies to it's Herd?

HUNDREDS Of Pro Palestine PROTESTORS ARRESTED After Democrats INCITE INSURRECTION At US Capitol!

QUOTE:
Approximately 300 people were arrested by Capitol Police during a large-scale demonstration on Wednesday against the Israel-Hamas war, a Capitol Police spokesperson said.

COMMENT: Democrats do the very thing that Jan 6 protesters are in jail for.

View attachment 845166

Insurrection

You know if Herr Trumpenstiens MAGA Mob (The Monster he created) had staged a sit in instead of a riot, maybe they would have been released on there own recognizance too.
Feel better? Someone disagrees with you snowflakes deal with it.

Forum List

Back