Hungarian Prime Minister Victor Orban, “Mixing cultures will lead to a lower higher quality of life"

Which is funny seeing how all the cultures we see are made up of mixed cultures over time.

Christmas. Well, take the pagan winter festival from here and there, mostly Northern Europe, add in Jesus from Palestine under Roman Rule, move the church to Rome, then France, then back to Rome, add in German Christmas Trees, American Coca-Colaization of Santa, Reindeer from the further reaches of Northern Europe and you have Christmas.

Which is funny seeing how all the cultures we see are made up of mixed cultures over time.

Christmas. Well, take the pagan winter festival from here and there, mostly Northern Europe, add in Jesus from Palestine under Roman Rule, move the church to Rome, then France, then back to Rome, add in German Christmas Trees, American Coca-Colaization of Santa, Reindeer from the further reaches of Northern Europe and you have Christmas.
Hard to imagine why the left complains about a lack of diversity isn't it

Where's the diversity in this Eurocentric narrative? I'm not seeing any brown people and you haven't mentioned women, homosexuals, trans/genderqueer folks. I think you owe a lot of people an apology for misrepresenting diversity, you bigot.

I have read that the leaders of Austria and the Czech Republic also have leaders who share Prime Minister Orban's sentiments regarding the immigrant/refugee situation in Europe.

Here in the United States, the prime minister's point of view is politically incorrect, so any discussion of it is off-limits in most of the American media and at most universities.

This is one discussion that, I assume, will never be aired on C-SPAN, which does offer a diversity of opinions.

Forum List

Back