Hunter Biden remains under criminal investigation after paying off $1 million tax liability

Yeah, Trump spent most of his life running an international business....Xiden was in public office for 50 years. I see a drastic difference between running a private company, and selling our America to China while a US Senator
It's a living, either way, now complain about the unemployed.

All the capitalists have but you buy from them no matter what.
yeah, but the folks I decide to purchase goods and services from, aren't Govt officials. I decide if I want a burger, or groceries, or whatever from a private business...that anwswers to me.

It's rather amazing you don't grasp the difference between private businesses and Govt.

It's a living, either way, now complain about the unemployed.
hahah and a Senator gets paid well....the fact he uses his office to enrich his family and himself is just what tyrants do...Xiden, the criminal cartel

I'm sure Trumps 6 bankruptcy's have a large impact on his credit score.

Trump goes around begging people for money. The latest being to replace his personal commercial jetliner.

Meanwhile Hunter Biden is selling paintings for $500K each.

Who do you think has better credit?

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'.

· President Trump’s son Eric once said that his father got funding for his golf courses from the Russians,

Eric Trump reportedly bragged about Russian funding streams. “We don’t rely on American banks. We have all the funding we need out of Russia.”.

yeah, but the folks I decide to purchase goods and services from, aren't Govt officials. I decide if I want a burger, or groceries, or whatever from a private business...that anwswers to me.

It's rather amazing you don't grasp the difference between private businesses and Govt.
You live in a capitalist nation of course you don't buy from the govt.

Eric Trump in 2014: 'We have all the funding we need out of Russia'.
yes....the Trump Organization was selling an American product....real estate they had developed...and Russians were buying it.

Meanwhile, the Xiden's were using Air Force 2 to fly Hunter to China, to invest in millions into State run businesses.

See the difference?

Forum List

Back