Hunter & Joe Biden agree to build relationship with Navy Joan

I imagine it's all just for show. They won't do anything but facetime the kid a couple times and send some money.

If the kid hadn't made national news due to hunter having to go court they would have forgotten the kid entirely. This is just a PR stunt.

The Trump family doesn't seem to have the same weird family skeletons and the weird financial links. Biden and his daughter and her journal and Hunter...to Ukraine and Chinees energy firms, the unexplained Millions from China. The Chinese mystery balloon Biden let fly. But Trump was impeached TWICE because he might of sort of hypothetically theoretically MIGHT have done something? But Biden gets millions from China and destroys our economy, and Democrats sanction race riots and...it gets worse. Trump never did ANYTHING like that. Why don't Democrats hold Biden to the same standard as Trump? Riddle me this riddle me that.

Last edited:
Update!

Hunter Biden's love child will receive some of his ink blot paintings valued up to $250,000.

Hunter fought and successfully won the right to keep the young girl, Navy, from using Biden as her last name.

Oh yeah, what’s Hunter running for? :rolleyes-41:
what does that have to do with this? his father, the grandfather of this little girl, is running for president and is president and he, like his son, has refused to acknowledge her for four years

it tells us all we need to know about the character of these dead beats

This whole situation elegantly illustrates the mindset of Joe Biden and his creepy family. There was an embarrassing grandchild. Instead of dealing with her in a kind compassionate way, Joe AND Jill foolishly thought that they could just not put a Christmas stocking up for Navy and all would be good. Of course the truth, and bad optics, was bound to come out eventually! Duh! And that is Joe Biden in a nut shell....."Of course the truth is bound to come out eventually! Duh!" Why oh why did Joe run for president? He had to know that all this ugliness was going to be exposed.

Forum List

Back