Hunter's Business Partner Flips From Prison

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Bad news Joe, and libtardos. This article includes an email showing influence peddling for access to Obama admin., Chinese company.

Now Hunter's business partner has opened his gmail account.

Emails from a former business associate of Hunter Biden's inner-circle who's serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme reveal that Hunter and his colleagues used their access to the Obama administration to peddle influence to potential Chinese clients and investors - including securing a private, off-the-books meeting with the former Vice President.

51601818d4571dcd1da1430c4f756d95.gif

YAWN!!!!!!

Bad news Joe, and libtardos. This article includes an email showing influence peddling for access to Obama admin., Chinese company.

Emails from a former business associate of Hunter Biden's inner-circle who's serving time in prison for a 2016 investment scheme reveal that Hunter and his colleagues used their access to the Obama administration to peddle influence to potential Chinese clients and investors - including securing a private, off-the-books meeting with the former Vice President.

Y..A..W..N. I have to say though, I love the smell of desperation right before an election.

Y..A..W..N. I have to say though, I love the smell of desperation right before an election.
RUSSIA! again?!?

And you chumps are falling for it.....AGAIN?!?

Never seen anyone gaslight themselves before! :lmao:

51601818d4571dcd1da1430c4f756d95.gif

YAWN!!!!!!

You're an urban dweller, a slave, whom by your twisted Marxist dogma, has sold out every black citizen of the United States, we know you don't care about the crimes of Obama/Biden, however November 4th is coming, you're gonna hate the United States even more, see you soon.... :banana:

Here's the full story, as I said, Biden is not gonna be president, one way or the other, he, and that evil crime syndicate he and Obama head up, cease to exist on the 4th of November, one way or the other! :wink:

Devon Archer will probably smuggle a firearm into his jail cell and commit suicide with 2 slugs in the back of the head. I've seen enough of this kind of thing to make that prediction.

Devon Archer will probably smuggle a firearm into his jail cell and commit suicide with 2 slugs in the back of the head. I've seen enough of this kind of thing to make that prediction.
So Devon was charged but Hunter wasn’t...

You're an urban dweller, a slave, whom by your twisted Marxist dogma, has sold out every black citizen of the United States, we know you don't care about the crimes of Obama/Biden, however November 4th is coming, you're gonna hate the United States even more, see you soon.... :banana:
I can't wait for November 3rd.

We'll know that night.

Talk to you soon!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

RUSSIA! again?!?

Uh, it's out in the open. LOL. Rudy went to Russians and Ukraine for this bullshit.
Damn...I gotta ask. Trump supporters...dumb?..or just stupid?

RUSSIA! again?!?

Uh, it's out in the open. LOL. Rudy went to Russians and Ukraine for this bullshit.
Yeah....Right....."Out in the open"....lmao.

Fact, the Biden family has been robbing BIG money for decades. Why the hell are they so desperate to get back in government and rob some more? They already shook down Russia, Ukraine and China for billions. How much is enough? These racketeers are making our country look bad.

Tramp and Rudy are attempting a coup.

aw b.s.

If Biden wins the election, he's going to drop the charges against his son you know.

This whole thing has nothing to do with the election, and just gives direction to the country if Biden does win. Investigators will be looking into Biden corruption for a couple of years.

RUSSIA! again?!?

Its out in the open? We're stupid? Hey retard, where's Hunter? Where's his corrupt daddy? Do you hear them issuing denials? The truth here is this, you, just as the above quoted urban dweller, don't care that your political heroes are traitors and criminals, you just could care less. So, stop lying you cowardly fucktard, just speak the truth, all you care about is your personal confirmation biases, nothing else, just making yourself feel powerful in any given moment.... Just speak truth, stop with the silly attempts at obscuring in your fucking face truth! :banana:

RUSSIA! again?!?

They ain't falling for it, they are lying. They ain't stupid and they know exactly what they are doing. No one could be as stupid as these scum appear. It's doubtful most are even Americans.

Forum List

Back