Hypocritical phoney outrage over civilian casualties in Gaza

Liberals hate the Jews, what more do you need to know.

What more do I need to know?

Well...that is probably the most retarded statement to date but carry on.

If that is the best you can come up with, I'm right there behind you cheering you on for improvement. Everyone deserves a chance.

If that is the best you can come up with, I'm right there behind you cheering you on for improvement. Everyone deserves a chance.

What?

War on Women caught on.

And a person can't just oppose illegal immigration because it's illegal, they have to be racists who wants to kill Latino babies.

This can catch on too...it's not about what's true, it's about demonizing the opposition.

A play right out of the Liberal Alinsky Playbook.

Kinda sucks when the shoe is on the other foot.

Now, where was I.

Oh yeah...

Liberals support Hamas because they are Anti-Semites!

Last edited:

What?

What? You claimed "liberals hate Jews". I say bullshit.

War on Women caught on.

From my personal point of view - when folks who DON'T KNOW ME insist on controlling my reproductive choices, ya, I might consider that a "war on women".

And a person can't just oppose illegal immigration because it's illegal, they have to be racists who wants to kill Latino babies.

According to WHO? I never said that.

This can catch on too...it's not about what's true, it's about demonizing the opposition.

Like you are doing? All those illegals are just lazy bastards wanting to suck off the welfare teat and gang members to boot?

Ok, maybe YOU are not saying that but that seems to be the message from your side.

Now, where was I.

Oh yeah...

Right..oh yeah...a play right out of the conservative Alinsky Playbook (shocker!!!! yes - you guys use it too!)

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more retarded...

Last edited:
If they get to bash Israel and/or Jews they'll scream bloody murder about collateral damage. But if civilian casualties in a war is so abhorrent and justifies war crimes charges what about the 114,000 dead civilians in Iraq by US forces? What about the ongoing civilian casualties in drone strikes by the US? It's ok as long as we do it, but someone else does it and an army of lawyers descends on Israel?

That's called hypocrisy friends.
I'm a helluva lot more pissed off about what my country has done in Iraq, than I am about what Israel has done in the ME. I've been against the Iraq war from day 1. And it's not 114,000 dead civilians, it's over a million.

Us invading Iraq, is no different than Germany going into Poland.

Hey.....lets face it......thousands of USMB members, if they could, would be pulling chairs up on that hillside north of Gaza to watch the fireworks exploding all over. A majority of Americans too!! Go look at any poll......nobody gives a flying fuck about these subhumans.:badgrin:

When will their be peace there? When the place is fucking leveled and there is decisive victory......and IN the long run THAT SAVES MANY, MANY LIVES!!! Problem is, we have a small % of k00ks who cant connect the dots, are limpwristers and hate Israel.

Too bad for them!!!!!!:D:D:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::2up:

:Boom2: :blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

Is this not stoopid levels of hysterical?????

Every night, the people of Israel take some beach chairs down by the sea and set up on a hillside and watch bombs going off in Gaza!!! Soda, beer and popcorn!!! Who needs fireworks shows??!!!:woohoo:

I saw this a few days ago..........my sides are still hurting from laughing!!!:coffee:

The "world wide left" needs to wake up then; Hamas parades children killed like trophies, inhuman.

Speaking of, watch the videos of wounded children closely. If they care so much, should they be jerking and flinging them around like ragdolls? I bet a lot of the kids' crying is induced by the rough handling they get from "loving" adults. Woudn't doubt it either that they're being deliberately hurt so they cry on camera.

And the lines of the deceased, placed to photograph.

Often they aren't deceased or even injured. They are just newborns in a maternity ward. Idiot anti-Israel cabal saps wring their hands and squeal like stuck pigs, right on cue.

What?

What? You claimed "liberals hate Jews". I say bullshit.

From my personal point of view - when folks who DON'T KNOW ME insist on controlling my reproductive choices, ya, I might consider that a "war on women".

According to WHO? I never said that.

Like you are doing? All those illegals are just lazy bastards wanting to suck off the welfare teat and gang members to boot?

Ok, maybe YOU are not saying that but that seems to be the message from your side.

Now, where was I.

Oh yeah...
Right..oh yeah...a play right out of the conservative Alinsky Playbook (shocker!!!! yes - you guys use it too!)

And just when I thought it couldn't get any more retarded...

And insensitive to the feelings of the mentally challenged to boot...R-word | Spread the Word to End the Word.

Don't assume those who are concerned and outspoken about casualties in Gaza were not also concerned and outspoken about the huge civilian casualties as a result of our misbegotten invasion of Iraq

Of course they are concerned with the so-called 100K of civilians killed in Iraq. They are concerned only because they can blame America for the death, even though the VAST majority of the civilian death (probably 90%+) were caused by radical Muslims whether it be radical Shia or Sunnis. They will ignore the blood, sweat and capital utilized by America to take down the radicals and stabilize the country, which we did, however in vain I might add, prior to ISIS moving in.

I'm not concerned because it's a reason to "blame" America, though I think our misbegotten policies set it in motion. I'm concerned because it's a huge humanitarian nightmare that's threatening to engulf the entire region. The human cost is horrendous and there is no clear way to fix anything. You can blame radical Muslims but it goes deeper than that - it's the rupture of an artificial framework left over from the Ottomans and western Colonial powers that divied the ME with complete disregard for ethnic and religious differences and a resulting set of countries held together by dictators and a culture of corruption. We were idiots to mess with it and our elected officials were too arrogant to listen to opposing opinions. Take down the radicals? We empowered them with our naivity. We empowered Iran in the proceess by removing Iraq from the equation. We will be taking our lumps for this for a long time while we sit safe in our airconditioned homes an ocean away tut-tutting.

With all due respect - speak for yourself.

Drones - I have mixed feelings on. Have not sorted that out.
Most leftist don't care, because this is Obama's baby. In Europe they care, because they get to bash Americans for it!

How do you know most leftists don't care?

Like I said - I have very mixed feelings on them. We've set a precedent that is legally and morally dubious and we have removed ourselves one more step from the direct consequences of our actions. It is all remote now. Somehow I wonder if that makes it easier to kill. So no, I'm not keen on drones.

According to your rationale, the US, Israel and the West are guilty of setting the Arab/Muslim World careening out of control as if those poor Arabs had and have no control over the nature and quality of their lives.
The truth is successive UN sponsored but Arab scholar authored State-of-the-Arab-World reports were far more honest about their ills, blaming the oppressive and vicious nature of their culture on tribalism and tradition, sexism, illiteracy and enforced ignorance.

It's a good system for the propaganda value directed at the low information world wide left and the hate filled anti-semites. Hamas puts Palistinians in the line of fire and pretends to care when they are killed and then they make up the casualty numbers.

The "world wide left" needs to wake up then; Hamas parades children killed like trophies, inhuman.

They also parade them alive..... with WMD!

hamasholes1.jpg

Civilian deaths are a part of war the only way to have a war without innocent people dying is not to have one sadly that is not always possible.

Which it makes it more strange the outcry about a kidnapped soldier! Surely they are the ones you would expect killed or captured in war?

Civilian deaths are a part of war the only way to have a war without innocent people dying is not to have one sadly that is not always possible.

Which it makes it more strange the outcry about a kidnapped soldier! Surely they are the ones you would expect killed or captured in war?

I expect the people involved in the fighting to engage in propaganda that is also part of war the rest of us need to be able to see through it.

The OP makes a good point. A

All that death is creating more death because nothing good has come from the Iraqi war on basic human level that I can ascertain. When we remove dictators and their decades old security apparatus every place falls to pieces.

The U.S. is the worlds foremost terror state. It's foreign policy exploits are going to kill us all.

Forum List

Back