Hypothetical Tweet

D

Dim Bulb

5.30am one morning: @therealDonaldTrump "Just found out that North Korea is about to launch missiles at San Fran in an hour. We will strike in 60 minutes first with our nuclear missiles! #nuke'emtiltheyglow!"

Would you want to wait until you heard from the CIA or one of the intelligence committees to confirm or would you trust the Commander in Chief and support his decision to launch? #bombsawaywithCurtLemay

(I'm assuming that the POTUS would mean launching at North Korea first, not San Fran. Although...)

A boomer sitting off the coast of NK would launch and NK's fatal error of waiting an hour would be their last fatal mistake

5.30am one morning: @therealDonaldTrump "Just found out that North Korea is about to launch missiles at San Fran in an hour. We will strike in 60 minutes first with our nuclear missiles! #nuke'emtiltheyglow!"

Would you want to wait until you heard from the CIA or one of the intelligence committees to confirm or would you trust the Commander in Chief and support his decision to launch? #bombsawaywithCurtLemay

(I'm assuming that the POTUS would mean launching at North Korea first, not San Fran. Although...)
In your fantasy about nuclear war, why did you choose to destroy San Francisco? Is it because you can't stand Pelosi, either?

A boomer sitting off the coast of NK would launch and NK's fatal error of waiting an hour would be their last fatal mistake
So you're good to launch taking the POTUS' word for it.

You're creating a scenario...if you want to do that be a little more specific, YOU said Trump just found out NK would launch in an hour. No?
Nope. All we know is the tweet. Intelligence officials contacted for comment and Intelligence Comm members all say, "We have no information to confirm this report." Sean Spicer says, "The President's information is solid." That's all we know.

In an hour, every leftist in the country will be swearing that Trump was going to launch nuclear missiles against North Korea.

If you like your doctor you can keep him. If you like your insurance you can keep it.
ISIS is the Jr varsity team.
The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

Real statements from a president that had real implications on real Americans but by all means stay down the rabbit hole of make believe

In your fantasy about nuclear war, why did you choose to destroy San Francisco? Is it because you can't stand Pelosi, either?
Check a world map.

If you like your doctor you can keep him. If you like your insurance you can keep it.
The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

Real statements from a president that had real implications on real Americans but by all means stay down the rabbit hole of make believe
So your answer is a bit murky for me. If I read you correctly you are saying that you found Obama to be a liar, as did I. So how is it that has relevance to the hypothetical?

The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

So your answer is a bit murky for me. If I read you correctly you are saying that you found Obama to be a liar, as did I. So how is it that has relevance to the hypothetical?
I don't deal in what ifs. That is the realm of teenagers & people on The View.

Reality suits me just fine thanks

The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

A lie is a lie whoever spits it. Reality = "Obama is tapping my wires." "I will release my tax forms." "I was shot at in Bosnia." "Everyone will have coverage."

The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

A lie is a lie whoever spits it. Reality = "Obama is tapping my wires." "I will release my tax forms." "I was shot at in Bosnia." "Everyone will have coverage."
You weren't asking about past statements. You were asking an absurd hypothetical.
No doubt Trump is a bullshitter. You don't get where he is without some level of cunning & deceit. If the economy continues to improve I don't give a fuck what he says.

The cops acted stupidly.
If I had a son.

You weren't asking about past statements. You were asking an absurd hypothetical.
No doubt Trump is a bullshitter. You don't get where he is without some level of cunning & deceit. If the economy continues to improve I don't give a fuck what he says.
I kind of care if he starts a nuclear war.

Check a world map.
What about L.A.? What about Seattle?

Check a world map.
What about L.A.? What about Seattle?
You may pick your own US city if you'd like. LA further, Seattle closer.

Forum List

Back