Why is Biden’s DEI Secret Service Director Still Employed?

Put aside the dozen shall we call for now screwups the SS made last Saturday. Jump right to her response on why the SS failed to do its job.

The roof slope was too steep.

View attachment 979373

Even thinking that, let alone telling the public that stupid excuse is cause for instant termination. She must have the IQ of a Neanderthal. That excuse is an insult to everyone who’s got at least a room temperature IQ.

View attachment 979375
Because if they fire her for doing her part; she'll talk. It's bad enough she feels so guilty about Trump getting shot, that she's going to commit suicide before fulfilling her subpoena...

She made a statement.
You think it’s a good explanation? Does the roof slope make sense to your room temperature IQ?
That obvious lie makes me think this WAS set-up.

Why, for example, did the SS have the shooter in his crosshairs, saw him pointing the rifle at Trump, and delay taking him out until after he shot? The “explanation” that he didn’t know if it were friendly forces doesn’t hold water, either. Why would a cop or another SS officer have his weapon trained on Trump?

And how is it possible that casual rally-goers could spot a man on the roof, with a rifle, minutes before it happened, and a trained SS force could not?

And why, when it was known for at least half-hour that a suspicious person was walking about, did the SS allow Trump to even take the stage in the first place?

There are a lot of questions that don’t add up.

P.S. If Biden’s puppeteer doesn’t fire the DEI SS chief, then Trump will. Day 1. After the inauguration speech but before the lunch.

Here we go with the police threats again!

I removed you from ignore at the suggestion of another, don't force me back to muting you.

As it were, you know what has happened and perhaps what is going to happen. I'm prepared for the abusers to do their worst. Whether they do or not is their choice but I never underestimate these efforts.

There are two choices: 1) I am left alone to move on with my life after decades of it stolen and find peace far from the abusers. Or 2) The truth will be known and put on the record.

Americans already know the truth. I guarantee you that you would be surprised at just how far up the food chain my story has been shared and even some responses which I have to assume someone in Canada has read.

Like George Washington I cannot tell a lie, though I've never been a maverick. If Canada can't change that's not my fight. I have the rest of my life to try and succeed and find peace after my prime years were stolen.

She'll never get fired by Biden. She might have almost pulled off what Biden, the DNC and the MSM have been trying to do with Trump for years. Those assholes are sorry the punk missed.

I removed you from ignore at the suggestion of another, don't force me back to muting you.

As it were, you know what has happened and perhaps what is going to happen. I'm prepared for the abusers to do their worst. Whether they do or not is their choice but I never underestimate these efforts.

There are two choices: 1) I am left alone to move on with my life after decades of it stolen and find peace far from the abusers. Or 2) The truth will be known and put on the record.

Americans already know the truth. I guarantee you that you would be surprised at just how far up the food chain my story has been shared and even some responses which I have to assume someone in Canada has read.

Like George Washington I cannot tell a lie, though I've never been a maverick. If Canada can't change that's not my fight. I have the rest of my life to try and succeed and find peace after my prime years were stolen.
You're right back to where we started. I'm not going to go through the same efforts to help you again. Maybe it's best that you at least pretend to mute me?

She'll never get fired by Biden. She might have almost pulled off what Biden, the DNC and the MSM have been trying to do with Trump for years. Those assholes are sorry the punk missed.
Is this going to be the conspiracy theory (building 7) thread?

You're right back to where we started. I'm not going to go through the same efforts to help you again. Maybe it's best that you at least pretend to mute me?

As I go to sell my house and move on with my life I expect the usual interference to prevent me from having this money so that I can retire one day with some savings.

If and when that interference occurs, people will know. After decades of what I have experienced and massive damage to our reputation I will never trust until the reality is actually reality. It they do so, with me already reaching out to many domestically and otherwise (it's tough to intercept emails when I don't use an email they are aware of from my home), it will be a reminder of just the type of system we have here, quite unpopular in America and even in most of the E.U.

Who has benefited from this? Definitely not Canadians.

When I did an interview at the Yonge/Sheppard branch of the military as a 20 something year old I was interviewed by a superior there, at his request not mine, as I was never interested nor even knew what Intelligence was. I didn't even fully understand it after the interview truth be told which ran for about 40 minutes..

Why? What did he see in me? I completed my math exam in rapid time, the quickest of about a group of 15-20 new recruits, getting a perfect score to boot. My educational background and physical and emotional test scored high so he was either alerted to my application or requested it. I digress just slightly.

He saw something in me that I didn't realize existed. He was right, especially at that age. He told me to not tell my friend who I had gone to the branch to apply with about this impromptu interview, and I didn't. My friend asked me multiple times as he had to search for me, being my ride. I just gave him some generic response. Not only did I not tell my close friend at the time, but, I didn't tell anyone at all until I disclosed this interview many, many years later on this very forum. A couple of decades after this interview.

Bottom line, my word is my bond.

We will see how some wish to proceed.

As I go to sell my house and move on with my life I expect the usual interference to prevent me from having this money so that I can retire one day with some savings.

If and when that interference occurs, people will know. After decades of what I have experienced and massive damage to our reputation I will never trust until the reality is actually reality. It they do so, with me already reaching out to many domestically and otherwise (it's tough to intercept emails when I don't use an email they are aware of from my home), it will be a reminder of just the type of system we have here, quite unpopular in America and even in most of the E.U.

Who has benefited from this? Definitely not Canadians.

When I did an interview at the Yonge/Sheppard branch of the military as a 20 something year old I was interviewed by a superior there, at his request not mine, as I was never interested nor even knew what Intelligence was. I didn't even fully understand it after the interview truth be told which ran for about 40 minutes..

Why? What did he see in me? I completed my math exam in rapid time, the quickest of about a group of 15-20 new recruits, getting a perfect score to boot. My educational background and physical and emotional test scored high so he was either alerted to my application or requested it. I digress just slightly.

He saw something in me that I didn't realize existed. He was right, especially at that age. He told me to not tell my friend who I had gone to the branch to apply with about this impromptu interview, and I didn't. My friend asked me multiple times as he had to search for me, being my ride. I just gave him some generic response. Not only did I not tell my close friend at the time, but, I didn't tell anyone at all until I disclosed this interview many, many years later on this very forum. A couple of decades after this interview.

Bottom line, my word is my bond.

We will see how some wish to proceed.
I can't reply to that sort of message in public. If you care to send it again in a p.m. then I may comment. Just be advised that it's not going to be the same as the last time.

The DIE groupie responds.

Forum List

Back