I agree with Maddow

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
Maddow recently stated that the DOJ investigation of the Obama Coup is looking less and less like a real effort to ferret out the most dangerous traitors since Benedict Arnold and more and more like a Trump reelection commercial. We had Huber's imaginary "60,000 (lol) sealed indictments" and the Comey IG "Some people did something report" all of which lead absolutely nowhere. Flynn is still in the ringer and the Coup Plotters are all guilty as sin and free as birds.

Unless Barr presents solid evidence for criminal charges of treason and sedition, I have to agree with Maddow, I think he's right, the whole thing will degenerate into Kabuki Theater and be exposed as the LARP it always was since Comey first started posting as Q and tell us about "The Plan"

We shall see

Maddow recently stated that the DOJ investigation of the Obama Coup is looking less and less like a real effort to ferret out the most dangerous traitors since Benedict Arnold and more and more like a Trump reelection commercial. We had Huber's imaginary "60,000 (lol) sealed indictments" and the Comey IG "Some people did something report" all of which lead absolutely nowhere. Flynn is still in the ringer and the Coup Plotters are all guilty as sin and free as birds.

Unless Barr presents solid evidence for criminal charges of treason and sedition, I have to agree with Maddow, I think he's right, the whole thing will degenerate into Kabuki Theater and be exposed as the LARP it always was since Comey first started posting as Q and tell us about "The Plan"

We shall see
Democrats keep throwing out accusations without figuring out at some point they have to produce. At this point Trump can do anything really bad and Americans will just yawn at the accusers.

I think Barr's and Durham's reports should be very interesting and I hope we all get to read them.

We shall see
/——-/ Meanwhile you Progs rub your hands and stomp your feet with glee as Adam Shytface creates crimes against Trump out of thin air in the basement of Congress.

"oil is the excrement of the devil" - me quoting Maddow quoting the founder of OPEC

We shall see
she's a moistened bint lobbing out scimitars from the lake hoping to regain the kingdom.

screw her.

We shall see
isnt she the one that spent 3 yrs yelling RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA and nothing happened???

I see a pattern developing,,,

We shall see

Its full on kabuki. You might as well kick back and enjoy the death throes.

We shall see
WHEN HE’S RIGHT, HE’S RIGHT.

Screen-Shot-2019-12-28-at-8.57.14-PM.png

We shall see
they are being careful and taking their time

Forum List

Back