I am confused: explain this to me :

Let me get this straight; FBI covered up Biden colluding with foreign powers. But also colluded with Hillary Clinton to create a false narrative that Trump was comprised by Russia. And that is OK, somehow? Explain that to me.
It's o.k. because democrat.

In the world of identity politics, Democrat is the one ring that rules them all.

• Banned
WMD's in Iraq in 2003 or Trump colluding with Russia. All we just want PROOF. Is that too much to ask? Yes. Who needs facts or verification?

WMD's in Iraq in 2003 or Trump colluding with Russia. All we just want PROOF. Is that too much to ask? Yes. Who needs facts or verification?
What we need is a dept. of justice that applies the law to everyone equally.....irregardless if you are a republican or democrat....obviously the doj has not lived up to that standard and needs to be purged and guilty parties indicted.

Let me get this straight; FBI covered up Biden colluding with foreign powers. But also colluded with Hillary Clinton to create a false narrative that Trump was comprised by Russia. And that is OK, somehow?

That's just it. It ISN'T OK, not by a mile, not by 1,000,000 miles, not within any semblance of a true democratic, free society based on the rule of law.

Let me get this straight; FBI covered up Biden colluding with foreign powers. But also colluded with Hillary Clinton to create a false narrative that Trump was comprised by Russia. And that is OK, somehow? Explain that to me.
None of that happened.

None of that happened.

Dr_UtZXUwAEjm7H.jpg

Forum List

Back